Recent content by Dredre9987

1. D

What is the risk of non-account based, online store for DDO points and gift codes like in the past?

Way back in the day, I think it ended somewhere around Motu or just before
  2. D

What is the risk of non-account based, online store for DDO points and gift codes like in the past?

My point was this was a simple business decision that is not going to change because it resulted in fraud and lost revenue.
  3. D

Returning Player: what is the state of the game?

You must change the links to read forums-old now. They are in a read only archive state
  4. D

Well you asked what the risk was and got answered...Fraud was rampant as was stop payments...end of story
  5. D

U60 Preview of Preview 2 Lammania XP Changes

Again, same as last thread, What exactly is the goal and why do you folks NEED us, the players, to slow down in leveling. As this stands it is the same thing basically. We take a hit in xp/min because we now have to track down mobs we wouldn't normally even go near. To me this sounds like it...
  6. D

U60 Lammania Preview 1 - XP System Adjustments

So my question is why do you need us to slow down? You do realize your game is the longest grind in MMO history by a large margin correct? I mean all heroic and racial lives is now just under 400 million xp. There are people that play 3-5 hrs a day that this alone will take close to 7 years. As...
  7. D

Introducing: The Underdark Patron's Coffers!

Again you guys run a sale in the mid of the month to near the end, There are those of us with strict budgets that can never grab these because of the timing of the sales. This is something I would gladly pick up but since I get paid once monthly and knew nothing about this until it dropped I am...
  8. D

Introducing: The Underdark Patron's Coffers!

I would like to point out something that bugs me with these. As a retired vet, I have to adhere to a pretty strict budget. When these "surprise" sales drop like this they always start mid to late month and never go into the next month. This makes me unable to ever take advantage of these...
  9. D

Dragon's Hoard locations

Oh absolutely, I am just trying to clarify the mechanic to some folks.
  10. D

rogue inquisitor

well the sharpshooter line is expensive and you are only getting half of it if you are dual shooting,
  11. D

rogue inquisitor

To be nitpicky it halfway works, the +1 to hit and dmg works, the +1 additional dmg and 1 sneak die do not.
  12. D

Dragon's Hoard locations

This is how it works a majority of the time, sometimes it does not but the door cycles through a few locations anyways.
  13. D

vip subscription

Well from what has been said by Severlin on Cordovan's live streams we ARE getting a new VIP system. The matter of when is another issue as there was a loss of the main person that was doing that work.