Recent content by Ellisaria

1. Ellisaria

Which expansion to get?

Dread because it was the most recently released one that's available (least likely to go on super-sale soon), is the most expensive DDO point-wise, and the customizability of the gear sounds amazing.
  2. Ellisaria

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 24th 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

I'd probably recommend Dread. The customizability of the gear seems pretty amazing.
  3. Ellisaria

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 24th 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

As you say, the content being given away is years old. Plenty of MMOs start "giving away" old expansions either by making it free content or by bundling it with the purchase of the latest expac. DDO doesn't do that, and that's something that vets have brought up time and again: the paywall is a...
  4. Ellisaria

Stealth changes to quests

+ clearing all death timers once the raid completes!
  5. Ellisaria

Greater Tome of Epic Learning not in the store?

What level is the character you were searching on?
  6. Ellisaria

Sales: April 18th - 25th

Are you searching the store on a character who's at heroic level? That could be the reason it's not showing up for you.
  7. Ellisaria

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 17th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

By the power of positive thinking!
  8. Ellisaria

Why level 1 spell

*sheepishly raises hand* The Palpatine RP demands it.
  9. Ellisaria

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

I learned that word this week too! 🤣
  10. Ellisaria

A Message to Our Players From SSG

Yeah, was rubberbanding and swinging my weapon without hitting for about four quests before logging off. Might check back later, might not because the exercise of frustration isn't worth it. (On Orien, by the way) Edit: Server played on
  11. Ellisaria

A Message to Our Players From SSG

Thank you for adding time and gold rolls to the VIPs' accounts.
  12. Ellisaria

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Not me reading "Justin Tumblelake" because it is far too late for me 🤣
  13. Ellisaria

What do you do when the game is down?

Housework option? Made danishes for breakfast. Walked to the grocery store. Was glad I did because out of the whole list, they had one thing; would have been more expensive to spend the gas driving there than the one stocked item was. Getting the kitchen prepped to make crepes for dinner (today...
  14. Ellisaria

I was actually going through that list of work-arounds when I found this post too. Only for DDO will I figure "it's one of numerous issues" before "check to see the servers are down". >.<
  15. Ellisaria

Launcher is stuck on installing pre-reqs anyway, so players would not be able to see the feed.