Recent content by Eme

1. Eme

Make first time xp bonuses reset after a week.

the idea is to encourage you to do more than an epic past life every now and then, as a true resets everything
  2. Eme

Can we tweak the colors for DCs?

+1.
  3. Eme

Wishlist for Myth Drannor Loot

i just want gear that doesn't feel spitefully unpleasant to tetris
  4. Eme

Add an informative NPC for ingredients

There should be an NPC somewhere, who is informative and helpful, just like the DDO Wiki but keeping it all within game, along the lines of: - You speak to him: ' Hello, Dave the Well Read Librarian, can you help me with a curious thing, please?' - Dave The Well Read Librarian: ' Sure thing...
  5. Eme

Sales: May 2nd - 9th

This week, the sales are brought to you in the style of classical opera
  6. Eme

Sales: April 25th - May 2nd

This week, the sales are brought to you in the style of classical opera
  7. Eme

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Just to add to the confusion that will help players forget to pick up rewards, I claimed my 5 account_slots_signed_on reward yesterday, logged on today and got another message saying I had a reward to claim, even though I already had. If this message appears every time we log in when there...
  8. Eme

Underused Enemies

& the animation nerd in me would like to see Lord Harryhausen back in game
  9. Eme

VIP Perk: VIP Lounge

10. Eme

Stone of Change

+1 x1,000,000,000,000,000,000
  11. Eme

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

been playing since launch, and there are so many quests I just can't even remember where they are or how to get to, the LFM panel and orientation of the game has become such an unhelpful, illogical and convoluted mess, lacking in basic needs, and I can see that being a major turn off...
  12. Eme

Underused Enemies

mudmonsters that shrink with the more damage they take- would love to see small hurt ones run off to a mud pool to try to grown big again, or even bigger than before :D
  13. Eme

Gatekeeper's grove now has a teleporter

should be a small waterfall
  14. Eme

Sales: April 25th - May 2nd

This week, the sales are brought to you in the style of Ska
  15. Eme

Stealth-Nerf of Airship

First thought: this is crazy, no way they would do this Second thought: actually, with their history, I wouldn't put it past them