Recent content by Epiriam

1. Epiriam

How about a softcore server?

But like. Why?
  2. Epiriam

Finding Groups

Often people hold off on taking specific levels so they can still do certain levels of content "overleveled". For example, I do all the lvl 16 quests at lvl 18, because on elite + they're treated as lvl 18. This is because of the 50% increase in exp needed to lvl to 20 after your second TR.
  3. Epiriam

Automatically put mysterious remnants in your bag instead of having to run around and click on them

Yes, because clicking a bag on the ground is riveting game play that's totally fun and not just a chore. Bad take.
  4. Epiriam

Why is DDO Dying?

I just sub and the monthly DDO points and points obtained in game are enough to literally solve every single "problem" you listed.
  5. Epiriam

Automatically put mysterious remnants in your bag instead of having to run around and click on them

I don't understand the "But people would afk farm them" take here. Like, maybe a couple people would afk farm them, so what? Why take away from QOL things because the most try hard of players MIGHT afk farm them. Just seems silly to me. Auto bag them.
  6. Epiriam

D&D Editions

I play 3.5/Pathfinder 1E(pretty much 3.5) pretty mush exclusively. I just like all the mathy min-max **** going on.
  7. Epiriam

New Locked Chest Symbol

I dont hate the idea, just looka a little cartoony floating there as is.
  8. Epiriam

A removal/condensation of item effects:

That doesn't stop me having to consider them all, or the game server having to read, calculate, and apply them all for every character.
  9. Epiriam

I don't even wanna do away with that, but you have to admit your characters gear effects literally being like 100 lines of text or better isn't great. Imagine the lag alone that adds to the server. A lot of these effects could be condensed together, or in some cases, removed entirely, and not...
  10. Epiriam

I personally feel like gear has wayyyyyyyy to many words on it. And it seems, to me, when making any build, I can literally ignore more than half of them and nothing changes. Not sure if this is a funneling of the meta, or inherently useless effects, but I'd like to see that trimmed down. Sorta...
  11. Epiriam

What keeps you playing?

Went other. I like the build options, with some knowledge you can toss some truly cool **** together. I also have a core group of IRL friends Ive played with for years, and in adulthood we've moved away, and are relegated to a few times a year actually getting to chill, so sitting in discord...
  12. Epiriam

DDO got a Worst MMO Ever video! and the conclusion was, it isnt

Guys, if you have to put 50+ hours into a game to "get to the good parts" the game isn't good. You wanting him to play for longer first, why? If in the first 5 hours it's not a good time, why would you believe the 50'th hour will be? All in all, video will be a net positive for the game, imo.
  13. Epiriam

Sacred Fist Needs Access to the Epic Monk Feats Please

Yeah, I just TR'd into Sacred fist. Feeling very...Whelmed.
  14. Epiriam

Can we PLEASE get more player housing!

I'd Take a one bedroom in one of the town areas.
  15. Epiriam

Please??

I support this, but I want "Thrower" to be added as a new class along side. Halfling Sling users need ported from paper.