Recent content by erousted8

1. E

Anniversary event?

Was there even an anniversary token this year? All I can find is that last year's reward was recycled.
  2. E

Anniversary event?

Isn't the anniversary event usually late February to early March?
  3. E

Dragon Lord is ok.

I like how they introduced a bonus to breath weapons at the exact same time as nerfing the breath weapon to near uselessness. Really makes the slap in the face feel like a kick in the nads.
  4. E

We have a one-question survey for you!

The atomic nerfs are why I'm quitting. I could write a novella on why no one else should ever start playing this cluster.
  5. E

We have a one-question survey for you!

After seeing the latest Lama preview I won't even play the game myself. I actively discourage others from touching it.
  6. E

Why? sigh

Why in 16 years, 25+ computers, and over 3 different sound devices have I never been able to make the voice chat work reliably? Some mysteries will never solve.
  7. E

Thoughts on Softcore:Season 9

Sure. Hardcore is for the tryhards, holiday events are for the grinders. It's about time the casuals got an event. Even if it is just a joke.
  8. E

Thoughts on Softcore:Season 9

I actually really like the notion of a "softcore" league. All dungeons scale to "casual" mode on R10, and every player gets the "you cannot die" enchantment from the tutorial quest permanently.
  9. E

number of augment slots balanced?

"We have listened to your feedback and decided to bring back one element of the old Guild augments. Slots augments will now provide a bonus for 20 seconds and be consumed. Placing an augment in a slot now costs 15 astral shards and cannot be done while in a dungeon."
  10. E

number of augment slots balanced?

most ml29+ named items really should have 2. Its just standard at this point.
  11. E

Bought character slots. Didn't get them.

Several hours later the character slots are still absent.
  12. E

Bought character slots. Didn't get them.

After my VIP sub ran out and I opted not to renew, I didn't have enough character slots on premium to access all my characters. I had 36 slots for 39 characters. So I bought 3 more slots. The DDO points disappeared from my total. I still have only 36 slots. Logged out. Logged back in. Still only...
  13. E

Gem of Many Facets Lottery totally nuts

Why is anyone still wasting threads on this garbage? Even your typical "Asian Grinder" MMO is not this bad.
  14. E

Mechanized warrior's coffer?

So the cosmetics with this set are pretty cool, actually neat enough I almost bought them. Then I saw it was bundled with bank space. Specifically a ludicrously pitiful amount of storage in exchange for a huge amount of points. I am so disgusted by this cash grab.