Recent content by FaceDancer

1. FaceDancer

Enchanted Horse Shoes only in End Chests?

It was on the same potion. I pulled one in Watch your step, and one in Violent Delights I think??? I would be inclined to suggest ransacking Treasure Hunt though as it is a super quick one to do (most of them are pretty quick to be honest though..)
  2. FaceDancer

Level 1 Gear - Best Set?

Yes! I always have a set of 1st. lvl. Swift boots of Feather Falling in a chest somewhere!
  3. FaceDancer

And I pulled another one in another end chest this weekend!. So I have pulled 3 in total now. Caveat that I did have a potion of greater treasure hunting in effect...
  4. FaceDancer

Updating game keeps crashing WiFi ?

Hi Khurse, just some thoughts... I would think you should be able to confirm if your WiFi is the the issue if you run an online speed test to check your performance for starters. How is your WiFi signal strength? Have you tried resetting your WiFi router? Did you confirm that your WiFi...
  5. FaceDancer

And funny enough... I ran Borderlands this last weekend and pulled a horse-shoe in the end chest from Watch Your Step.
  6. FaceDancer

Returning Player after a time away

And.... I think Lord_Smelly is gonna fit right in around here. What content do you currently own? Many would say that Isle of Dread items are rather swell (which just so happens to be around 7th level.) If you don't own it.... you should claim it for free...
  7. FaceDancer

Can we get a skinny PDK?

Ugh... yes I will add to the chonk-shaming of the PDK. They know. We know. The PDK knows that a fix is direly needed! Teh Severlin has talked about sliders once upon a time. Some day/week/year/decade, we may get them...
  8. FaceDancer

Myth Drannor - Portal?

Ravenloft has a pretty detailed Wikipedia page and goes fairly deep into how it came into being: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravenloft Would love to see more of the Demiplane of Dread fleshed out...
  9. FaceDancer

celebration still on hold!?

Patience grasshopper... Wednesday they will issue the patch. Then there will be a fix for the patch & and then the patch for the fix of the patch! I think I have that right... 😕
  10. FaceDancer

Bank in sunny side Korthos

A mailbox and a banker would be good things to have in Kothos. Yeah I know it's the back waters (literally), but it would be a nice QOL thing.
  11. FaceDancer

Year of the Dragon NPC Temporarily Disabled

It might be the path of least resistance in the short term I suspect.
  12. FaceDancer

lvl18 Vecna gear?

Gear tetris for me right now is a WIP... I have a Saltmarsh set that works for 20th level and I fill in with Borderlands stuff @ 21st. lvl and this should carry me up to at least 26-28. I think I need to grind on Sharn some more (ditto for Ravenloft stuff...) :confused:
  13. FaceDancer

lvl18 Vecna gear?

Makes sense erethizon1. Not too long ago I did my first epic TR and really wasn't totally dialed in for it. The next go around I think will be smoother...
  14. FaceDancer

lvl18 Vecna gear?

I just started playing some of the Morgrave content, and so far I don't really have a place for the items I have picked up so far. I'm going to sit on them for a spell, but we'll see. I REALLY like some of the Borderlands items @ 21st. lvl. I"m kinda stunned at how great they are!
  15. FaceDancer

Do you think DDO would loose something if it was upgraded graphically?

I think DDO II would be great! With the caveat that you would be able to do a character transfer to it...