Recent content by Gnyxl

1. Gnyxl

DDO Launcher Acting Weird

Oh wow, thanks for the heads up. Must've crashed hard! :oops:
  2. Gnyxl

DDO Launcher Acting Weird

The launcher comes up, and says 'Installing Pre-requisites' but doesn't do anything else. None of the buttons on the top work (Community / Account / Support). Any ideas how to fix this?
  3. Gnyxl

Ridiculous Time Waster

A crest sometimesspawns in the Captain's Quarters too, or in the hammocks.
  4. Gnyxl

Ridiculous Time Waster

Exactly.
  5. Gnyxl

Catacombs The Archbishop's Daughter bugged?

I've run this one a lot. The stealthed mobs do exist, and at a certain stage in the quest you have to go between a mob coming out below (doors) and one coming from on top of the stairs. The barrier won't go away until you kill all of them. Also sometimes you get archers semi-hidden behind...
  6. Gnyxl

Ridiculous Time Waster

Just a guess but with a changing OS (Windows upgrades or new versions of Linux etc) it could read the code differently or some of the code could simply not work and be ignored, or cause an actual issue. Also old code has to be occasionally cleaned up or it will develop loose chains and...
  7. Gnyxl

Ridiculous Time Waster

That's Elmo, not Emo. Just saying. :ROFLMAO:
  8. Gnyxl

Ridiculous Time Waster

So sad... I love this game. I really wish they would fix it, and maybe give it a graphical overhaul. Or simply do a remake, if they did this right I believe they could compete with some of these newer RPGs.
  9. Gnyxl

Ridiculous Time Waster

Yup not up there. I checked the hammocks too, sometimes they spawn in there. I'm on a thief character so I've got a good spot and search, and have been in the hidden areas too. Still nothing.
  10. Gnyxl

Ridiculous Time Waster

Nice try, but I'm not emo. Just stating there are issues to be fixed here and I'm not buying anything else until some issues get fixed.You wanna stir something up why don't you go do that on someone else's thread, otherwise I'll simply report you to the Admin and block you. have a nice day.
  11. Gnyxl

Ridiculous Time Waster

In fact I usually kill everyone on board each time I do it regardless if I can't finish. So when I exit there is literally nobody left on the ship unless there are some friendlies (depending on how I do the quest).
  12. Gnyxl

Ridiculous Time Waster

Yeah I know guys not my first rodeo, I've run that quest many times. And I've been in the cabin, no one there. Sometimes I get a Crest in there but no Captain. I still get the First Mate telling me I gotta kill the captain tho.
  13. Gnyxl

Ridiculous Time Waster

So I am in Saltmarsh just trying to complete all the quests. I am WAY over level, so I should have no issues with any of these quests. This is the 3rd run of 'Under Cover of Darkness' and each time 1) the Captain never spawns, 2) only 3 of the 4 Crests spawn 3) I am stuck in the quest without...
  14. Gnyxl

What If...

I am officially disappointed. No acid reflux, not even diarrhea. :LOL:
  15. Gnyxl

What If...

Ok so I was running around in Korthos and accidentally drank a Potion of Protection from Evil. That got me thinking... What would happen if an EVIL character drank a Potion of Protections from Evil? What, would it give him acid reflux or something? I am sure something would happen, but WHAT? :LOL: