Recent content by handofgood

1. H

Will It Work? Barb12 Ftr4 Rog4

Stalwart doesnt work with rages so i'd drop that . If you intend on using a buckler maybe consider getting deflect arrows CD reduction to 2 sec from vanguard thats pretty neat for questing . Another low hanging fruit is +3 con while raging from raveger and maybe " i like pain" temp hp addition
  2. H

Dragon lord - staff version

I like your 2 cents overall. But it seems I didn't explain why I've taken 3 monk levels :the reason is the epic moment of GmoF which is pretty neat for room clearing on high reaper shortman groups as Dark OR another "hood" as Light plus extra feat is nice . Referring the Jade strike : stun...
  3. H

Sierth is amazing , had a blast with it from 23 -29 . But with dino bones and debuffs could crit up to 14k on R10s ( on a helpless target ofc)
  4. H

About the dc's : on older content I have enough all the way to R10s On newer content you are right ; not enough to always land , I use rem pots + tenser scrolls + cape of the roc b4 hitting trance to get extra 6 DC . For heals I always group . But shifting sounds more survivable tbh
  5. H

Hello to the DDO community, This is my first build post ! (also english is not my native tongue so forgive my grammer mistakes :D ) I would love to share the build idea with you , had amazing time running with this one. so you might think for yourself :" dragon lord splashes are all over the...
  6. H

Magus the eclipse's Share the light bugged

Devs bring share the light back !
  7. H

Magus Mantle Chill Aura Share the Light not working on hirelings.....

I share your concerns about this bug The tooltip says it does damage but it doesnt! Devs Bring share the light back !
  8. H

Kali's Dark Apostate/Enlightened Spirit HYBRID Melee/Caster IMBUE build

What about haste boost ? Could be nice on a build like this