Recent content by Hireling

1. H

Champion/mysterious Remnants event

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bumping this...its going on now. Want people to see!
  2. H

Ive never wiped a party due to my dps before...

I too haven't caused a wipe before. I am able to properly get carried through all content. You must really be bad, but I think I can help you. The main trick is to pick a name that immediately disarms the raid leader and lowers their expectations for you. Secondary things to do is to listen to...
  3. H

Warforged Favored Soul Warsoul Enhancements should push the player to Adamantine Body, not Mythril.

Yeah I guess the FVS thing is just more of a symptom of a much bigger problem.
  4. H

Warforged Favored Soul Warsoul Enhancements should push the player to Adamantine Body, not Mythril.

Any FVS caan taake the feat "Heavy Armor Proficiency" Warforged for some reason have to take "Light Armor Prof" for this.
  5. H

Warforged and Bladeforged Favored Souls are pushed to Mythril Armor via the T5 Enhancement "Divine Champion". Not only does Warforged and Bladeforged have to use a feat for armor (major oppourtunity cost here) to access this Enhancement, this enhancement pushes us to pick the dumb body feat as...
  6. H

SoS vs ESoS

I have both and I am a Warforged Favored Soul Simp, so there is that. But I'd say use it until 20 and then Epic it. BUT then stay in epics a little while and keep running the raid. Even splurge on raid timers and use runes to buy another.
  7. H

Which ED to use on nukers to get 20>32

Oh in the past, I just Acid Breathed from Draconic everything and used Mass Hold and other CC stuff. Want to say maybe Web doesn't get nuked by Acid Spells? but its been a long time. So from all this, I will probably swap to Air/Electric/Sound and use Fatesinger and Macrotech. Though can still...
  8. H

Oh, I did Acid because less things are acid resistant and a lot of things are fire resistant like Oozes and Blackbone Skeletons. But you question made me realize, the last time I did a Sorc life...Sorc didn't have the ability to strip immunity. I am totally not set on staying Acid Sorc. I am...
  9. H

I am currently knocking out a few heroic TRs and then will start doing my Racials and Iconics again. For many racial I will use Stormsinger Bard (it's a fast heroic leveler and can CC and Heal well in party play) Anyway, in the past for nukes, I used The Dragon Epic Destiny. On the forums...
  10. H

14 Pal/X Dlord vs. Pure Dlord vs. Pure Paladin

I'd then request help in: Character Classes>>>multi class builds. A lot of great builders here. If your goal is to CC, I generally think STR>CHR. Grab DM from KotC. I think it's an incredible DD tree myself. STR is better than CHR because often STR has deadly, accuracy, seeker, combat Mastery...
  11. H

14 Pal/X Dlord vs. Pure Dlord vs. Pure Paladin

A lot depends on how many and which Past Lives you have. But generally a well built multi-class will outperform a pure build. Notable exceptions are full on casters because of spell levels/spell pen etc etc. If you don't know how to build, a Pure Paladin will be tough and can get through most...
  12. H

List of Quests where DDoor is Useful

If they didn't want use using DDoor to speed up quests, they wouldn't have Heyton use DDoor at the end up Misery's Peak to teach us how to use that spell. SSG/Turbine taught us DDoor in the tutorial questline! Seriously, Heyton, that all-star saving us 2 recalls by DDooring us to Korthos. What...
  13. H

List of Quests where Dimension Door is Useful

Misery's Peak. Heyton casts it to takenus to Korthos. Thus teaching us the value of the spell. SSG Clearly wants us to use DDoor for speed, otherwise the tutorial quests wouldn't show us how to use it.
  14. H

Minor Bug in Catastrophe

At the end of the Quest, the Objectives say "Speak to Olivia Hall" BUT The NPC's name is Olivia Snow. Because of this bug, I spent at least 4 seconds of being unsure of myself and questioning everything. I then chose to speak to the incorrectly named NPC and the quest progressed. Thankfully with...
  15. H

Rolled a 100 on my gold roll today

I rolled a 98 just now. 10k XP stone Fast NIghtmare Mount Tome of Jump Skill +5 (this makes me happy!)