Warforged Favored Soul Warsoul Enhancements should push the player to Adamantine Body, not Mythril.

Hireling

Warforged and Bladeforged Favored Souls are pushed to Mythril Armor via the T5 Enhancement "Divine Champion".
Not only does Warforged and Bladeforged have to use a feat for armor (major oppourtunity cost here) to access this Enhancement, this enhancement pushes us to pick the dumb body feat as far as thematic reasons.

The Soul Survivor Warforged Favored Soul back in they day used Adamantine Body armor. WF/BF Favored Souls get Adamantine DR/ at 20.
Warforged are Constructs and constructs typically have DR/adamantine.
The Lord of Blades has DR/adamantine for crying out loud!
The enhancement is called "Divine Champion".
This just makes zero sense.

I did some research and noticed that Turbine and SSG has NEVER had a Warforged on the Player's Council (they only have had Humans...I will address this obvious favoritism in a different thread).

I think this would take about 15 minutes to fix with a little ctrl+v and ctrl+p action.

I am obviously not a dev or coder or anything like that, so I might be wrong with that prediction.

droid327

The problem isnt with the tree, its with the feat

Body feats have needed an overhaul for quite a while. If you fix them, then that'll fix the problem with FVS as well.

- Toasters should get Body Feat as a special bonus feat at L1, similar other Racial Feat choices like Dborn color
- MDB should scale with clvl to keep pace with the ML of comparable armors (this is the biggest reason why Adamantine is so bad right now)
- Add a Medium Armor option (non-metallic for Druids)

Hireling

Any FVS caan taake the feat "Heavy Armor Proficiency"
Warforged for some reason have to take "Light Armor Prof" for this.

misterski

Any FVS caan taake the feat "Heavy Armor Proficiency"
Warforged for some reason have to take "Light Armor Prof" for this.
And if said FvS wears heavy armor then they won't benefit from that enhancement.

As droid said the problem is that there is no "medium armor" feat for WF/BF, which is why they made Mithral Body the requirement for that enhancement. Why they've never added a medium armor feat for WF/BF is beyond me, it's a glaring omission and make no sense.