Recent content by Jhml

1. Jhml

Are there quest you can't do alone?

I thought The Pit was mechanically unsoloable, but apparently I was wrong. Now I just need to scrape the remains of my willpower into a thimble from the last time I tried to do it alone.
  2. Jhml

What's your favourite quest?

I'm partial to the 'big long oldies' -brigade, many of which have already been mentioned: Tears of Dakhaan, Gwylan's Stand, Redwillow's Ruins, Hiding in Plain Sight and Tower of Frost are all top notch adventures. Funny thing with Redwillow: when I got teleported the first time during endgame...
  3. Jhml

Most satisfying character action ingame

Enlarged Weird wiping a distant pack.
  4. Jhml

New race in Myth Drannor?

Dark Sun halflings!
  5. Jhml

You know

Curious me here: what are the other three games? :)
  6. Jhml

Fix air genie

With SM VII you can turn the tables!
  7. Jhml

Shield proficiency feat before and after fighter level

Yes, that is what I plan to do. The first post no longer applies. Useful info in this thread anyways for future reference, thanks.
  8. Jhml

Game crashing only in Smash and Burn?

Apparently it only affects certain bluetooth headphones / drivers and they can't really fix those third party things. What DDO could do is change the raptor sound file and see if that fixes it. I'm hoping they'll do that.
  9. Jhml

Game crashing only in Smash and Burn?

Afaik only restarting the game will fix it.
  10. Jhml

Shield proficiency feat before and after fighter level

I can't see anything shield related in Shiradi. Anyways, right now I'm leaning towards changing my build from rog 2 wiz 18 into rog 2 ftr 1 wiz 17, with the fighter level taken on level 2, thus no need for Fred shenanigans. Nets me two more feats, essentially, with the loss of one imbue die and...
  11. Jhml

Farming strategies

If the item is upgradeable, I run the grindy thingie on heroic elite, with (preferably vastly) overlevel toons for quickness. I then farm the whatevers needed for upgrade with a max level toon. Can't avoid the ransack, so numerous toons or some good luck needed.
  12. Jhml

Arcane lvl 7 Spell List is Trash

To add to the other L7 notes in this thread, G. Teleport - while much less useful than Teleport - still saves some legwork on occasion and SM VII has its use - if the Djinn doesn't get one-shotted, it will tie up enemies for a while.
  13. Jhml

Precise date for Vecna Unleashed availability with store points?

Is it known precisely what date in march VU will be available for points? 1st? 6th, after downtime?
  14. Jhml

Korthos Rap

Kudos!
  15. Jhml

We have a one-question survey for you!

I would and have, even wrote a blog entry (in finnish) about it two years ago. It has by far the best solo play experience out of the mmorpgs I've played, it's pleasingly complicated, supports multiple playstyles, the value for money and the ability to pick and choose which things you buy is...