Recent content by Joanna Drecas

1. Joanna Drecas

SSG, Please Fix Your Lag-Broken Game

Can't open bank, can't even log out... what is this s*it? 😞 Not getting much use out of those bonuses if the game is unplayable...
  2. Joanna Drecas

Critique my dumb build :D

Doy. Anyway, no, I prefer to have my Druid levels for more DoTs, over having an extra 3 caster levels to fire spells :)
  3. Joanna Drecas

I'm sorry, what is cls?
  4. Joanna Drecas

I was bored, so I wanted to come up with some kind of weird, wacky build, that's unlike anything that I've ever tried before. Didn't really succeed, but I did come up with a silly DoT build :) It has 10 levels of Stormsinger for Ddoor and Cure criticals, and caster levels for the two bard DoTs...
  5. Joanna Drecas

Tumbling was nerfed too hard

I did. Most of my characters are kind of fragile, because I don't like to grind past lives, so their PRR is low. So I relied heavily on tumble to evade enemies in combat, and it worked beautifully. Now my entire playstyle has been scrapped, and I am one unhappy camper. This change, to me, has...
  6. Joanna Drecas

1 server

I would be totally 100% for this idea if the game could handle it. It can't.
  7. Joanna Drecas

18th Anniversary Unique Reward for this 18th Year of the Game.

IIRC in his stream Cordovan said that the free fighter archetype is the gift this year? *shrugs*
  8. Joanna Drecas

Tumble. WHY?!

Like I can't believe they fixed this particular "problem" in the worst way possible. Not only did we get a ridiculously low amount of tumble charges, they added a delay so that you can't even execute those two charges smoothly enough to actually get away from the mob. They utterly, and...
  9. Joanna Drecas

No Release Notes of U66 tonight?

Tumble. I will miss you... :cry:
  10. Joanna Drecas

Requesting a build

It's not that bad, it's a 36 point build, so it can run everything on elite/r1 and earn a 5k tome. All you need is constitution, intelligence and charisma. That's not MAD at all. I think it could work :)
  11. Joanna Drecas

Requesting a build

So, how about a gnome 18 arti / 2 AotS, has chain form eldritch blast from AotS (fire), deals AoE damage with the Quarantine runearm (cold), and casts lightning SLAs from the Arcanotechnician, and stuns enemies with either the racial Color Spray or with the one from Feydark illusionist? :D
  12. Joanna Drecas

Requesting a build

I'm sorry, what do you mean by bubble and electric?
  13. Joanna Drecas

Requesting a build

Hi there, an alt of mine is about to hit their 3rd life, but I have no idea what kind of a build to go with. They have 1 wizard life, and 1 bard life. They only have a +6 intelligence tome, so some kind of a crazy, fun build that uses it would be nice. It can be flavor build too, as long as it...
  14. Joanna Drecas

Is it just me, or does Elder of Winter not grant caster levels?

Playing a lightning caster, have tried spells with it toggled on and off, and I can't see any appreciable difference. Even the duration on my resist energies doesn't go up.
  15. Joanna Drecas

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

Grand Summoner moves to multiselect with New Tier 4 Lunar Studies, and is now part of the Destiny Mantle Ah damn it, just noticed this. This effectively renders summon builds useless, just when I had come up with a fun summoner build, too :( (Summons/Hirelings are too slow to be useful without...