Recent content by Kancamagus Lightfoot

1. K

Shiradi Procs and Multishot Spells/SLA Question

Hi, A number of Shiradi destiny abilities proc with a % various things on ranged attacks and "spells". For spells like Shard Storm (primal avatar) or Spirit Blades that shoot multiple projectiles, is the %proc applied to each projectile that hits, or is it one %proc for casting the spell...
  2. K

Charisma Damage - Cheap Shot

Hi, one of the items obtainable with party favors is a longbow called “cheap shot”. It does charisma damage. What is the benefit of charisma damage and what kind of mobs would I use it against? Thank you.
  3. K

I'm glad they changed Hunt's End

Hey Phorking, can you please tell me how your're getting 145k on the new Hunts End? I was only getting 50k on the old one and nothing like that now. I have all the shiradi options and 17 imbue dice. Arcane Archer build. Advice appreciated.
  4. K

Pin and Icehorn for Red/End Bosses

Hello - I thought I had read somewhere Shiradi's Pin applied to Red/End bosses, but I'm not sure I'm seeing that during play. So I'll ask - anyone know if it does? Also thought I'd ask about Icehorn in Dinosaur crafting. Anyone know if that will freeze a Red/End boss? Thanks
  5. K

Crystal Cove has returned!

Thanks Mobius.
  6. K

New Ranged AoE - what are they and what they supposed to do?

I’m pretty livid over losing Hunts end for this. Wow.
  7. K

Fortification Question

Thanks for setting me straight guys!
  8. K

Fortification Question

Hi, I used the search feature without much success because of the number of posts. Wiki talks about end game players seeking 300% fortification. It seems this is because higher CR mobs can bypass a lot of it and the goal is to ensure a small chance, or 0% chance of a crit. Does anyone have the...
  9. K

What 1 or 2 things are keeping you in DDO?

Love evolving a character and learning how to improve it. There's so many variables, levers, and dials. Love playing it with my 8 yo son (who's hooked at this age now) and teaching him short vs. long term planning/gratification/decisions/etc. while having fun. The content - It's a pretty great...
  10. K

Named Loot and Over/Power Leveling

Thanks rabidfox. Much appreciated.
  11. K

Named Loot and Over/Power Leveling

Hi, I looked around on Wiki and couldn't find an answer. Is there any negative effect to rolling named loot in chests when over or power leveling Epic and Legendary quests? For example, running a level 25 quest on elite at level 32 char? Thanks
  12. K

Anyone Having Trouble With Secret Doors?

Hi, all of a sudden neither my char (Level 31) nor any of my hirelings (e.g., lvl 24 rogue) can find secret doors. We sense them, but search doesn't find them. My char has True Seeing and 22 Int. Is it possible that in legendary content doors are just that hard to find? Thoughts...
  13. K

Ranged Sneak Attack Question

Thanks ACJ97F. Is it safe to say that the inability to crit when sneak attacking doesn't apply to ranged attacks (only applies to the Rogue Sneak Attack attack)?
  14. K

Ranged Sneak Attack Question

Hi - Ranged Sneak attack for a Ranger (non-rogue) character confuses me a little. Is there any benefit to a Ranger/Shiradi to increase sneak attack dies (ranged build)? If the sneak attack dies apply to ranged attacks can you help me understand the calculation? Thanks in advance.
  15. K

Falconry Attacks Question

Hi, do enhancements that apply to the "next" ranged attack also apply to the falcon's attack? For example, Shiradi Hunt's End- does it also modify the Bird's attack? Thanks so much.