Kefrem's latest activity

• Kefrem
    Kefrem replied to the thread Alchemist/leather robe.
    i went with the pirate outfit(bought the expansion level needed) but i have something similar to Aelonwy posted but not as dark, where...
  • Kefrem
    Kefrem replied to the thread servers?.
    <iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/oe33xf3B50fsc" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed"...
  • Kefrem
    Kefrem posted the thread servers? in General Discussion.
    Good lord...what happened? did someone walk into the server room with a baseball bat and got all terminator on em?
  • Kefrem
    Kefrem replied to the thread installing pre requisites?.
    i cant seem to get my game to install. i had did a file repair but now it gets part way thru then an error occurs :(
  • Kefrem
    Kefrem replied to the thread installing pre requisites?.
    sigh
  • Kefrem
    game launches to just this...and stalls. Any suggestions?
  • Kefrem
    Kefrem replied to the thread U67 New Loot.
    where does that legendary fancy flayers headpiece drop?
  • Kefrem
    so that medium armor...it looks the same as the light or that anniversary black armor?
  • Kefrem
    the home renovation hat looks like randalls in the saltmarsh boat inn. I had it drop.
  • Kefrem
    whats that regalia look like? *prays it looks like randall lyrics outfit in saltmarsh boat*
  • Kefrem
    Kefrem replied to the thread cosmetic help.
    Thanks...got it to drop just need a glamer mirror to cosmetic it now :)
  • Kefrem
    Kefrem posted the thread cosmetic help in General Discussion.
    What is this and where does one get it?
  • Kefrem
    Kefrem replied to the thread Petition for dinobone help.
    yea i got the xbow...i finally had the pteradon bones start dropping. just need a few more for a few augments th en ill prob just...
  • Kefrem
    been farming for 4 hours...got 19 very early on...now not a single pteradon bone has dropped its like they turned it off or something :(
  • Kefrem
    Trying to make my dinobone light crossbow over her on Khyber. If anyone has dino bones they can spare it would be appreciated by Vllakyr...