Recent content by Kefrem

1. Kefrem

Alchemist/leather robe

i went with the pirate outfit(bought the expansion level needed) but i have something similar to Aelonwy posted but not as dark, where did that drop Aelonwy? im on khyber so i cant get it from ya.
  2. Kefrem

servers?

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/oe33xf3B50fsc" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p> SSG server test
  3. Kefrem

servers?

Good lord...what happened? did someone walk into the server room with a baseball bat and got all terminator on em?
  4. Kefrem

installing pre requisites?

i cant seem to get my game to install. i had did a file repair but now it gets part way thru then an error occurs :(
  5. Kefrem

sigh
  6. Kefrem

game launches to just this...and stalls. Any suggestions?
  7. Kefrem

U67 New Loot

where does that legendary fancy flayers headpiece drop?
  8. Kefrem

U67 New Loot

so that medium armor...it looks the same as the light or that anniversary black armor?
  9. Kefrem

U67 New Loot

the home renovation hat looks like randalls in the saltmarsh boat inn. I had it drop.
  10. Kefrem

U67 New Loot

whats that regalia look like? *prays it looks like randall lyrics outfit in saltmarsh boat*
  11. Kefrem

cosmetic help

Thanks...got it to drop just need a glamer mirror to cosmetic it now :)
  12. Kefrem

cosmetic help

What is this and where does one get it?
  13. Kefrem

Petition for dinobone help

yea i got the xbow...i finally had the pteradon bones start dropping. just need a few more for a few augments th en ill prob just casually punch it out.
  14. Kefrem

pteradon bones bugged?

been farming for 4 hours...got 19 very early on...now not a single pteradon bone has dropped its like they turned it off or something :(
  15. Kefrem

Petition for dinobone help

Trying to make my dinobone light crossbow over her on Khyber. If anyone has dino bones they can spare it would be appreciated by Vllakyr Thanks either way :)