Recent content by Kobay

1. Kobay

Feels like Something is Wrong

Oh no, you're right! DOOOOOOOOMMM!!! Oh wait, tomorrow is patch day. I guess I can survive another day. unless......
  2. Kobay

It's official: My VIP subscription has elapsed !!!

Um. Do you not play it? If not, why are you here? If you do, then... well... you must WANT to play it? Make it make sense. Just be honest and say you wanna play and spend nothing, and still moan and groan. LOL.
  3. Kobay

issues when deciding your class

I've played hundreds of builds. 120+ past lives on my main... I keep coming back to Monk. I think all that means is I'm heavily caffeinated and have carpal tunnel in my hands.
  4. Kobay

Level 1 Gear - Best Set?

Honestly... min lv 1... Just get a cannith crafted weapon of preferred choice with 2 augment slots in it... and go to town. If you REALLY want to waste time making gear for a level youll be out of faster than I can type this up.
  5. Kobay

End game DPS

Honestly, same... I've seen broken English before, but this takes the cake. Damn.. now I'm thinking about cake...
  6. Kobay

An expansion giveaway does not equal a discovery elixir

Wrong monthly Giveaways dude. This is a part of the Year of the Dragon Event. Not the VIP Monthly thing.
  7. Kobay

End game DPS

Yea, all of Tistus post are incoherent. Nothing new here. Move along.
  8. Kobay

These Greater 10% ones were also available from Jubilee the Discover in Hall of Heroes for those of us that had already purchased certain things prior to 16th anniversary event. You could unlock one for each of the following. Monk Druid Warlock Half-Elf Half-Orc Dragonborn Drow Wood Elf Gnome...
  9. Kobay

You're talking about base expansions... not ultimate editions, that have been out so long that most of the player base, if they wanted to really grind for it, probably could have unlocked by now with DDO points. Hence why Vecna didn't get added to that pile. You're being dramatic. Stop it. It's...
  10. Kobay

Update 67.2 Release Notes

Oooh. That IS nice!
  11. Kobay

Login issues?

yea, login servers went down very briefly it seems and came back up. It was strange.
  12. Kobay

Also, what's with the globe ui? It's like getting stuck on certain things and trying to layer them on top of other things you look at. I'm currently staring at a Warforged, but a Dragonborn is stuck in my UI with it. I've been able to reproduce this on multiple toons and multiple accounts.
  13. Kobay

Yup That would be a negative. I paid hard cash for all my expansions.
  14. Kobay

Am I missing something? I don't see the option from either NPC for the elixir.
  15. Kobay

Mr.Cordovan: Myth Drannor pre-purchase when?

If I recall from a Friday @4 stream, He said we'd hear something about it within the next couple weeks. Correct me if I'm wrong.