Krell's latest activity

• Krell
    Krell replied to the thread Stealth changes to quests.
    I agree, but I think a bigger win would be to remove quest chain flagging. It’s harder to get Sharn 1-2 groups together. I frequently...
  • Krell
    Yeah but what recovery SLA did they pay for multi-million profit margins? I doubt it. It doesn’t matter what your gross income is. Can...
  • Krell
    I’ve seen data centers go down for various reasons. Fire, flooding, cooling goes down, cut cables. In some cases servers are powered off...
  • Krell
    Underdark expansion.
  • Krell
    Krell reacted to Neurik's post in the thread changes to tumble BAD! with Like Like.
    I too have no issues with the tumble changes, it was funny for a bit but then it became annoying, like being forced to stand up to see...
  • Krell
    Krell replied to the thread changes to tumble BAD!.
    The only time I saw anyone tumble was moving between mob groups at high speed. I still see it used the same way, a couple tumbles...
  • Krell
    Krell replied to the thread That was a rippoff.
    I think a heroic Otto should take you to 20 regardless of how many past lives you have. Improved Epic Otto should take you from 20 to...
  • Krell
    Krell replied to the thread 1 server.
    Half the population is on hardcore when it opens. That tells me the game could handle two game worlds. We’ve had mergers before. Just...
  • Krell
    Krell replied to the thread Sales: March 7th - 14th.
    PERSONALLY, I LIKE THE REMINDERS :)