Recent content by Lazuli

1. Lazuli

Force Necromancer. Viable? To bypass the awful deathward?

Yes, it is viable. This is how I build my wizard, and I can solo high reaper. Although I already said that of all the casters, wizard is the one in the worst situation currently (along perhaps with warlock). But you won't have enough points to invest in feydark illusionist if you want to...
  2. Lazuli

Epic Madstone Crater Cannot Complete

If the objective of the third crystal was unfulfilled, it is because there was a moment of lag when the crystal broke and the game did not register the objective as accomplished. That can happen very occasionally with any objective in the game. It's very annoying when it happens. All you have...
  3. Lazuli

ED's for PM

Deathward blocks negative energy. J1ng is right.
  4. Lazuli

Need items with Profane/Sacred Spell Focus +2

I can confirm. I have several onyx rings from that quest. But i said you before, It has a lower drop than the other items.
  5. Lazuli

Returning Player after a time away

Sadly yes
  6. Lazuli

Elemental form specialty is a wasted feat.

Not really, druid has many reasons to use more than one element. Electricity for the plethora of good electrical spells it has and alignment for word of balance, for example. The problem (besides the gear design not helping casters who don't want to hyperspecialize) is that the legendary...
  7. Lazuli

How does Wizards kill bosses and other monsters that can't be killed by insta kill?

The class could receive more improvements, yes, but what we were asking for in this topic was nothing excessive or op. We asked for a bit of design justice to bridge the gap a bit. And many people threw themselves at us as if we were asking for the moon and the sun. I already tell you that I...
  8. Lazuli

How does Wizards kill bosses and other monsters that can't be killed by insta kill?

I would have liked, Gunga, if you had trusted a little more in the people who play wizards every day instead of arguing with us about every statement we made about the state of the class currently. Here we have, your conclusion is the same as ours. The wizard can do it, the problem is...
  9. Lazuli

Warlock Requests

The devs created a fix for this. For a very short period of time, this worked. But it soon stopped working and was never repaired... It's hard not to think that nerfing is faster than fixing in this game...
  10. Lazuli

Warlock Requests

Not sure on blast shape chain, yes to all the others sugggestions. I think we also need to improve the EB scaling in high reaper, and review some pact spells, which are too useless.
  11. Lazuli

ED's for PM

I have not used any sarcasm. In fact I have tried to be conciliatory. But I'll leave the debate here. I'm just saying that there are many ways to build a PM... neither mine nor yours are the only possible and true ones. I have tried to share what has worked best for me, but I still say that...
  12. Lazuli

Wizard Pale Master Build for Solo Play

Different playstyle. My DCs are fully functional in r10. I don't underestimate your build, but as I said, depending on the playstyle the OP wants, the build will necessarily have to be different. I don't underestimate your build. But you shouldn't underestimate other people's either just...
  13. Lazuli

ED's for PM

Oh yes, I have tried to play a build like the one you say. I have simply found it less efficient for how I want play my wizard. It works, I didn't say it doesn't work. In fact, you have been the one who has classified the other options presented as garbage and said that they do not belong to a...
  14. Lazuli

Wizard Pale Master Build for Solo Play

No mob is immune to Ruin/gRuin. That's great for a toon that doesn't have true bypass immunity (unnoly avatar is very limited). That is why I have high impulse, high negative, and not bad several elements. It must be said, while yes, there are immunities to all elements, if you don't focus on a...
  15. Lazuli

ED's for PM

I'm not going to get into discussions again. I agree that the devs haven't given the love to wizard that they have given to other classes. But I have a lot of experience playing pure wizards. My main is pure wizard. I have been playing pure wizards for the 13 years I have been playing this...