Recent content by Loromir

1. L

New VIP Loyalty Reward Plan ... Thoughts ?

I never heard an answer to what happens on month 13? Start over? New list of perks? Nothing?
  2. L

New VIP Loyalty Reward Plan ... Thoughts ?

My question is, does this start over every year? After I get month 12 reward does it roll back to month one and we start over again?
  3. L

Extend Gold Rolls for VIP

I missed two days of Gold Rolls....please extend for two days.
  4. L

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Literally a couple of minutes.
  5. L

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Game is up!!!
  6. L

SSG: Can we have a server in EU region please?

Wayfinder is a German Server.
  7. L

Good job Devs!

Perfect storm and not reality for 99.9% of DDO players
  8. L

Stalwart Defense not granting +25% HP

Good catch....I do.
  9. L

Stalwart Defense not granting +25% HP

All other bonuses granted....but not HP
  10. L

TR'ed Today and My Sorc Past Lives are Gone

Had this happen to me several years ago and a game moderator returned all my past lives. He took my word for which one's I was missing and restored them all.
  11. L

To DDO Developers: make full reincarnations upgrade for a character purchasable at DDO Store

3rd outcome....people will buy their endgame character, play for a bit, then realize there is nothing left to accomplish...and quit the game out of boredom.
  12. L

Tencent Said to Have Dungeons & Dragons in Its Crosshairs

https://www.xfire.com/rumor-tencent-hasbro-dungeons-and-dragons-acquisition-gamechanger/?fbclid=IwAR31awcW6-i13E6FbdzZSJU4nf-uDOl1zJTTycniC1NV-seOucrum9rNIds Could this be a bad omen for DDO? Specifically see the comment where tencent would be looking for exclusive game development rights.
  13. L

Shan to Kor Part 2 mystery

That's not the alcove I'm speaking of. It is a different one to the left of the bridge right after you enter the quest.
  14. L

Shan to Kor Part 2 mystery

I know about those....the hobgoblin witch doctors...this is another alcove behind a gate that leads to nowhere and nothing of interest there. Just curious why Trubine added that area.