Recent content by lumpi

1. L

No Hardcore In 2024?

Question: Why not host some kind of short Hardcore Event on each server? Each server would have their own special themed Hardcore event. For example, come to Khyber and may be there'll be a Munchkin Hardcore Event..where everyone must play a demihuman during the hardcore event. Edit: Instead...
  2. L

No Hardcore In 2024?

hmmmm..'do not have plans' doesn't sound so concrete to me or set in stone It's like saying 'I don't plan to get married this year'...but you know things happen accidentally or you re-evaluate things later on Perhaps...this is a stealthy marketing ploy by SSG, you know tell people there's no...
  3. L

Axel: Response to Josh Strife Hayes Worst MMO Ever Video

sorry, don't have that expansion pack.
  4. L

sorry didn't clarify, I meant by graphics. In Josh's video he says he had fun playing DDO and I hope DDO tries to make the game fun again. I somewhat disagree that the game has been engineered to be easy for new gamers cuz of the gap between new players/casual players vs veteran players
  5. L

No Hardcore In 2024?

yes please a break from Hardcore....I feel Hardcore fatigue is setting in. Redux or not it seems like the same race to the end rewards. You know 1) make an OP toon 2) join a guild who already has the best buffs 3) buy stuff from AH or store to increase OP-ness 4) have a pre-planned quest list 5)...
  6. L

Thanks for introducing Josh's video, I always thought SSG was in it for the money, but after watching Josh's video on Diablo Immortal..wow. That being said I loved his perspective on playing DDO as a first timer and thank god he didn't play in any Hardcore event or run with any veteran...
  7. L

DDO Store Fail

another glitch to be wary of when buying several hearts, don't know if they have fixed it yet, it was more than 4 years ago. DON'T buy several of them in shot...BUY each one individually. I was using an ALT epic level toon to buy some hearts for my main...and they all were delivered to my ALT...
  8. L

Ways to improve 'combined prefix shards'

Background: So as I slogged my way to Crafting Level 390 this past weekend....only taking me 10 years, falling short cuz of running out of mats and being a numnut for forgetting to reslot the success booster after each shard crafting, I was excited by the potential benefits of 'combined prefix...
  9. L

Please remove the tumbling speed bonus

Reading the wiki description for the 'Tumble (Skill)' - Tumble enables you to make agile movements during combat. And the in-game description says 'Allows you to tumble and roll away from attacking enemies. So if someone can use this to their advantage outside of combat..IMO that's something...
  10. L

DEVS! Make Hirelings Follow Instructions.

I don't remember the hirelings being this bad, seems like new updates made them dumber. Hireling would follow me forward, but when falling back , hireling would just stand there and let monsters beat them up or shoot arrows in to them. The higher level hires seem to work, at least the FVS ones...
  11. L

Guild Update/Upgrade/Changes

Abolish Guild Ships!! I hate getting on to an empty ship or near empty. Put a buffs/amenities bar and guild vendors in place of the teleporter to the Guild Ship. Any guild member can get buffs, get access to vendors, or get other services according to their guild's level.
  12. L

Hardcore Season 10 Suggestion

LEADERBOARDS (Favor/Reaper) for each class and different rewards ..so if you are at the top of the leaderboard for Rogues you get rewards from List A and if you are top of the leaderboard for Bards then you get rewards from List B. Rewards don't have to be tied that class, it just has to be...
  13. L

Air Domain Cleric Guidance Please

Hey after 4 weeks I've finally reached lvl 20 (from lvl15), so my current toon is a Knowledge Domain cleric and I'm thinking of TRing into a nuking cleric Air Domain . The wiki says , Your lightning spells will use light Spell Power if it is higher. Your light spells will use Lightning Spell...
  14. L

All Mephits are immune to Holy Smite SLA

ty i returned after being away so have missed a lot of things. So I was Favor clearing some low lev quests and HS/Power Balance was working fine on flying birds, floating constructs I don't have access to p2p quests, so I've only seen mephits being iummune
  15. L

All Mephits are immune to Holy Smite SLA

ahh ...I was searching for Holy smite only and didn't see it in the threads..so its the T5 power balance bug but it only affects mephits then? cuz it works on other flying creatures like birds