Recent content by Magnus Magister

1. Magnus Magister

TWF Longsword SF - 14SF/5Rgr/1FvS

Dunno about that. +2 dmg and hit is actually +4 main stat (cha in our case). it seems kinda significant to me. If u need Force of personality so bad, maybe drop toughness?
  2. Magnus Magister

Isn't the Essence of Dark Diversion Equipment bonus?
  3. Magnus Magister

Indeed, that would be an excellent solution
  4. Magnus Magister

Sure it does. The problem is that it is kinda feat-starved build. Until now I didnt really had any problems with Will saves, but I guess one can take Force of Personality instead of Toughness and sky-rocket Will saves
  5. Magnus Magister

TWF STR based Paladin (14Pal/5Rgr/1Mnk)

As I said, I can't. I can't take them before level 21. As I mentioned many times, its not a leveling build. However, if someone wants them at heroics and really thinks that they are so important, I guess he/she can throw some points to DEX instead of CON at start
  6. Magnus Magister

Without the stance, with Dark Diversion and the Tharnes goggles, its -40%. If some swaps between The Abiding Path and Treachery give -50% then we can reach -90% which i think its decent
  7. Magnus Magister

I wouldnt touch Sanc Fervor. Maybe swap THe Abiding Path with some Treachery.
  8. Magnus Magister

Yes, I think it has more survivability. Not really. Since its Cha based, I think the only significant loss is the +1 multi on 19-20. I dont know about that. THis build is not about pure dps, its an all-around melee with an interesting gameplay. Allthough my experience with rangers is limited I...
  9. Magnus Magister

Its not built for mid of high reaper raids :D Anyways, the 6 APs spent for Sacred Defender can go elsewhere and then it ll drop tp -41% threat. This build cannot go further down than that
  10. Magnus Magister

I guess Sacred Defender stance can go and spend the action points elsewhere (e.g., Falconry, or more on Sacred Fist) However, I never had any real problem with aggro. Mobs go down even in high reaper and regarding boses, usually the tank takes aggro back very fast (in the end I can asure you...
  11. Magnus Magister

Here is the Sacred Fist variation (which IMO is better) https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/twf-longsword-sf-14sf-5rgr-1fvs.11501/
  12. Magnus Magister

Hey all, I have played several variations of fighters, paladins (and sacred fists), and rangers with a monk essence (e.g., TWF STR based Paladin 14Pal/5Rgr/1Mnk and The religious fighter 18Ftr/1Mnk/1Fvs THF) I think this one is the best and the most enjoyable, although it doesnt have any real...
  13. Magnus Magister

Its been a while since I played this build, but I think that I couldnt take combat styles earlier due to DEX requirements. Improved TWF needs 17 DEX and I couldnt take it until lvl 21, which I didnt cause I thought OC is kinda better. Not that it does any much difference in low epics, you can go...
  14. Magnus Magister

I didnt pick 3 lvls of monk, only 1
  15. Magnus Magister

You answered for me, thank you.