Recent content by MarauderX

1. MarauderX

Reincarn Sun Elf from 32 to 1st... Heart of ??

Hello all, I have a character that I'm looking to reincarnate to 1st level from 32 (sun elf, so morninglord iconic) and I haven't done it in a while. Is this an Iconic True Heart of Wood? Thanks in advance - MX
  2. MarauderX

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Yearly loot choices would be great too, with more being added every year in case you missed previously.
  3. MarauderX

maradrx.com

maradrx.com
  4. MarauderX

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

For existing VIPs that have been so since joining (well over a year)... do we get to skip ahead?
  5. MarauderX

Teleporkitty - An Ultra-Fast Trailblazer Heroic build for HC

Reincarned my ~7th or so Tabaxi Trailblazer close to this build, which are all speedy. Most of the time I'm going with a melee build but tried the archer add on to see how it went. So far at 17 I'm surprised you didn't go for a more Dex build instead of Wis, but not sure there is much...
  6. MarauderX

Pretty Good

I like the idea of the ranger levels - will see about doing that with the next build. Any feats recommended? Last was a pure S-kai Assassin with the Spring Attack/Whirlwind for the dancing around fun.
  7. MarauderX

BarDbarian - 2 Barbarian, 18 Bard

Rather typical survival build for hardcore, but after running 3 similar builds it seemed to work well for a 2nd life solo running elite/R1 as well. Going from memory so not a full build profile, just sharing some basics since this was empty. CHA primary, CON/STR secondary Handwraps as...
  8. MarauderX

Guild advancement - fast track renown

Hello all, are there any threads on fast advancement of small guilds? The intent is to get advanced for better airships and hookups. Thanks in advance!