Mornyngstar's latest activity

• Mornyngstar
    I had a lot of fun helping run this raid for people. I plan on coming back more times until there are enough that know each section and...
  • Mornyngstar
    Mornyngstar replied to the thread Ascension Chamber.
    Last night we had 2 full groups for Abbot runs. Thank you, Jimmye, for starting the 2nd group while I was finishing up with the first...
  • Mornyngstar
    A few factors to consider. If you are going to buy the trove anyways then we can skip Menace of The Underdark, Shadows over Wheloon and...
  • Mornyngstar
    Mornyngstar replied to the thread Hey Tonquin!.
    Quest: The Missing Expedition, Alchemy Table only 1 person can interact with it per quest. Also Entering the Gate Chamber quest...
  • Mornyngstar
    Mornyngstar replied to the thread Hey Tonquin!.
    I just came to the realization that I have not seen a Blueshine Returning weapon. Is there a reason why they don't exist? or is it a bug?
  • Mornyngstar
    Mornyngstar replied to the thread Level 1 Gear - Best Set?.
    Most important item to get is a Quiver of Alacrity and use a Seal of The Abbot on it. It is useable lv 1.
  • Mornyngstar
    Mornyngstar replied to the thread The Titan Awakens.
    Did you mean EDT? I will get a toon set up by then and will be ready.
  • Mornyngstar
    Mornyngstar replied to the thread The Titan Awakens.
    Date and Time and I will jump over from Thelanis to help you.
  • Mornyngstar
    Mornyngstar replied to the thread Which expansion to get?.
    I will be going for Saltmarsh. My alts have MoTU, Wheloon, Ravenloft, Feywild and Sharn already. My reasoning though is that Saltmarsh...
  • Mornyngstar
    Mornyngstar replied to the thread Logging Off.
    Thelanis just crashed my group.
  • Mornyngstar
    Mornyngstar replied to the thread Ascension Chamber.
    Last night we had 15 people that wanted to do Heroic Abbot raid. So, I guess that means I will be adding a 2nd Abbot raid to next week's...
  • Mornyngstar
    Mornyngstar replied to the thread Multiboxing.
    On the Abbot raids that I run on Thelanis Sundays at 4pm EDT I fill in the extra spots (If there are any) with alt accounts up to 5. I...
  • Mornyngstar
    Bets on how long until they add a Flying Carpet Mount? Flying Broom Stick Mount?
  • Mornyngstar
    As long as the gold accents the outfit and the collar with it. :LOL:
  • Mornyngstar
    Mornyngstar replied to the thread Settle an argument.
    I do not have a screen shot of it but I have pulled a tome from a gold pile. I hit every single one (time dependant) but I also hit...