Recent content by Neurik

1. Neurik

I will pay BIG $$$ for a SIZE Readjuster

You will pay "big money" to adjust your avatar's size but you will not buy Vecna or IoD xpacks? Right, got it. https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/ssg-the-reason-why-i-dont-buy-iod-or-vecna.9724/#post-100748
  2. Neurik

Myth Drannor Speculation Thread !

Wouldn't this be better suited to a poll?
  3. Neurik

DPS Too High: Was it my fault?

Were you perhaps using a bear druid with Maul and not paying attention to what the spell does? I have seen bear druids pull agro this way without necessarily having lots of DPS. Or as mentioned above, running in Stalwart Defensive Stance.
  4. Neurik

Poll: Will Dragon Lord get nerfed?

How are those teaching raids coming along?
  5. Neurik

Heroic build idea for finishing off some past lives

That makes sense, will do and most importantly I can still use all the same gear except for my weapons...which is easy
  6. Neurik

Yeah it probably doesn't really matter and you are right with DL being so strong I could just go 9 DL/ 11 XX and call it a day. The only reason I would take rogue would be for evasion, trapping and Qstaff goodies. I am just wrapping up my 3rd Sacred Fist Qsaff life and I have rather enjoyed...
  7. Neurik

Back when inquisitive was released I had a heroic build idea that front loaded heroic feat power using the inquisitive tree with a separate primary class to bang out my racial past lives. Since I was on DDO break when the first archetypes were released I am playing some catchup on those lives...
  8. Neurik

Game freezing and rubber-banding on Argo

There is also some strange aggro. issues on Argo. I spawned the puddings in Invitation to Dinner for the icon in the wine cellar and they all just sat there on the wall, doing nothing, even as I was hitting them.
  9. Neurik

Game freezing and rubber-banding on Argo

Argo has been pretty terrible the last few days for me.
  10. Neurik

How much longer will DDO survive?

You mean, just as soon as you can blur out name and face, right, singular? It was solo after all, right?? Or did you bring a hireling to help out and you want to keep them anonymous too?
  11. Neurik

SSG: Let's talk about Reaper crafting (and how to improve it)

My comment was directed at the OPs statement that they run R10's and do not have enough frags to craft a single item. I just assume that if people are running R1-3 exclusively then the want/need for reaper gear is probably pretty low. I guess you can put me down in the camp that the system as...
  12. Neurik

I do not know how that is possible, I solo mostly R4-6 and have crafted 2 helmets and I have AT LEAST another 75 frags in reaper items that I am sitting on that I *may* use or crunch at some future time. Also your original proposal was silly, drop reaper craft cost to 5 and have reapers drop...
  13. Neurik

Controversial: The DDO Parser, is it time?

He doesn't raid, per his earlier threads, he just organizes them across all the servers. So I guess he is pulling aggro from the "tank" in regular quests 🤷‍♂️
  14. Neurik

Leave it as is but give an option to "crunch" a crafted reaper bonus for some % of the original frags...maybe 1/3, maybe 1/2, the frags? This ensure there is some burn rate to reaper frags as the level cap increases but also means everyone still playing this game isn't running around with full...
  15. Neurik

Controversial: The DDO Parser, is it time?

First he needs to actually buy the expansions, then he needs to stop posting pointless and ridiculous polls all the time, then he needs to actually follow through on the teaching raids he was all hyped to do....THEN he can work on his parser.