Recent content by pame12

1. P

shadow dancer mantle, prevent floating?

Well, at this point I was hoping for some glitch to turn off the floaty, the devs need month+ just to give us a tumble charge UI, I doubt they'll do anything to this extend, even if it's easy.
  2. P

The pale master cloud is the only good one I can see from it, the rest is a bit iffy though. I wish maybe it would shift into not floating if you didn't have a melee weapon equipped, I can see maybe the floating being a thing if you're ranged or magic. It's also weird cause when you attack in...
  3. P

I'm not sure, but I think it makes you immune to pressure plates and those types of traps.
  4. P

So when you enable the shadow dancer mantle, you get enveloped in a shadowy cloak type of thing, but you also float. Is there a way to disable the float? Maybe equipming something, or glitching it out so it doesn't float? Anyone tried?
  5. P

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

More tumble charges? Hows about 2x tumble charges as well after 1st month?
  6. P

VIP perks suggestion: Separate VIP only server(s) with max capacity of 250 accounts

If you're serious about this, the best option right now would be to join the fight against killing games after their shutdown: And then once that's successful, maybe SSG will be forced to release the source code when game is going to be shutdown, once that happens, you can just run your own...
  7. P

New VIP Loyalty Reward Plan ... Thoughts ?

What about more tumble charges? 2x tumble charges while VIP? That'd be worth it for me. Maybe a cosmetic that procs everytime you tumble?
  8. P

Daily Restarts

You never know when you're tallking to a professional server administrator. Or a village nutjob.
  9. P

Daily Restarts

Maybe not daily, but like, one on monday, one on wednesday and another on friday to help with the weekend. Not on weekends though. Or maybe one on Tuesday and another on friday.
  10. P

SSG, Please Fix Your Lag-Broken Game

It seems to be related to quests. Most quests seemed fine to me, but some just lagged out like crazy, 1 step took 5 seconds. My theory is that the servers, like Orien etc... have various like "cold" instances setup for each quest, or maybe "cached" is the better word. When a player enters this...
  11. P

SSG: Scrap Epic Destinies and Reaper trees to reduce lag by 90%

Had a lot of lag recently happen today. I can sort of see a pattern now. It seems hubs are quit bad, and actually, some quests appear to have different levels of lag... E.g. I was with a group in best laid plans, and when I was in a group of just 2, it was pretty bad, but when I went to another...
  12. P

The chat text is too small

Hopefully they'll fix this by next decade, otherwise 8k is gonna be the death of this game. I can just barely deal with it at 4k, at 8k, all the icons, bars, and text chat especially are gonna be 1/2 size of what they are now...
  13. P

How to melee dance and what races/things it works on?

Does that work for TWF with handwraps? I tried testing it out, and it seemed to make me slower, but I was sort of quickly tapping a or d keys, is there more of a rhythm to it?
  14. P

How to melee dance and what races/things it works on?

So a little birdy told me that some animations are faster than standing when auto attacking. I'm a fist monk, I tried this but it doesn't seem to be the case. However, what about other races? What about other weapons? Or, did the birdy lie?
  15. P

Controversial: The DDO Parser, is it time?

Hopefully they'll design it in such a way as to not need to hardcap jump.