shadow dancer mantle, prevent floating?

pame12

So when you enable the shadow dancer mantle, you get enveloped in a shadowy cloak type of thing, but you also float. Is there a way to disable the float? Maybe equipming something, or glitching it out so it doesn't float? Anyone tried?

woq

Unrelated, but do you know whether the floating makes you immune to trip/knockdown?
It does not make you immune to knockdown, (I was knocked down just an hour ago in a Vecna q with this mantle up). KD immunity is on the GMOF mantle.

On topic: I wish there was a way to turn off the floaty stationary T-posing as well, and keen if anyone knows of a way.

woq

I'm not sure, but I think it makes you immune to pressure plates and those types of traps.
That is also GMOF mantle; not sure if bear traps count as "those types of traps" but it does not at least make you immune to those.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
It does not make you immune to knockdown, (I was knocked down just an hour ago in a Vecna q with this mantle up). KD immunity is on the GMOF mantle.
Was this with the T5 Unholy Feeding or without?

Cause Unholy Feeding in SD does make you immune to bear traps and the like.

I guess the question is, does Unholy Feeding make you immune to Trip/Knockdown? (regardless of SD mantle)

saekee

long live ROGUE
I would get rid of the visual effects of the SD mantle. It makes your toon tilt slightly to the side, float a little, tremble a bit and encased in a pale master cloud.

I know this is twisted but it feels to me like Pigpen on a noose.

woq

I guess the question is, does Unholy Feeding make you immune to Trip/Knockdown? (regardless of SD mantle)
Ah, without Unholy Feeding. I consider that a completely separate effect to the Mantle so didn't even consider that one.

pame12

I would get rid of the visual effects of the SD mantle. It makes your toon tilt slightly to the side, float a little, tremble a bit and encased in a pale master cloud.

I know this is twisted but it feels to me like Pigpen on a noose.
The pale master cloud is the only good one I can see from it, the rest is a bit iffy though.
I wish maybe it would shift into not floating if you didn't have a melee weapon equipped, I can see maybe the floating being a thing if you're ranged or magic.

It's also weird cause when you attack in melee with that mantle, you are grounded, and then snap back to floating once the animation finishes, really annoying.

J1NG

I can do things others can't...

Have it obtained. Tried in and out of Mantle. And it does not make you immune to Trip/Knockdown.

J1NG