Recent content by Rauven

1. Rauven

UPDATE: This is the SUPER LAG everyone is so upset about that didn't seem to occur before U59

Also, press Ctrl+F to show your frame rate. It appears on the right side of the screen but can be dragged anywhere on the screen.
  2. Rauven

U60 Lammania Preview 2 - Dungeon Alert Increases moved out of Red to Purple

As someone who has studied both astronomy and photography I must vehemently object to this change. In the current dungeon alert scheme the colour scale moves down through the wavelengths from green to yellow to orange to red. The next colour would not be purple, violet, or ultra-violet. The...
  3. Rauven

DDO Store Sales: June 22nd - 29th

My thoughts exactly. A barbarian Talenta Halfling with a dino pet. Promote the bond between Halfling and raptor, maybe have some ways to augment barbarian abilities to make them friendlier to dex builds, if not a full implementation of the Ghallanda dragonmark then add in some SLA's to mimic...
  4. Rauven

Petition to Save the Hopping Giant

I propose not just leaving Mr. HippittyHoppitty alone but giving Mr. HippittyHoppitty a bunny hat.
  5. Rauven

So Stealth is not an option

Which is why I will not play reaper. I said the same thing to Cordo in 2018 when he said their official position is that they do not support stealth in reaper...
  6. Rauven

Inconsistent customer support is rather consistent for many MMO's, unfortunately. I remember back in 2009, shortly after Path of Inspiration was released, I was in a guild group doing some of the Inspired Quarter quests and a guildie and I both encountered the same problem. We both submitted a...
  7. Rauven

U60 Preview of Preview 2 Lammania XP Changes

According to Torc's OP the current requirements are 50% for aggression, 65% for onslaught, and 80% for conquest. If that is accurate then one should reach aggression bonus at (rounded) 10 kills, onslaught at 12 kills, and conquest at 15 kills. But according to the wiki conquest requires 46...
  8. Rauven

Unslotting augments

Use a Jeweler's Tool Kit.
  9. Rauven

I think you have neglected to consider the primary MMO marketing strategy: FOMO. FOMO drives most of what happens in MMOs with regard to MTX transactions. It is why games that have sales on their MTX currency so often follow the pattern of currency sale followed by in-game sale. It is why so...
  10. Rauven

Bummer, I was really hoping for svirfneblin. I only play small folk because tall folk smell funny, and since you (yes, you Cordo, I know this is your doing) refuse to give us a Halfling iconic I have to settle for Deep Gnome.
  11. Rauven

U60 Lammania Preview 1 - XP System Adjustments

Apply a slight nerf to XP (the stick) that is offset by the low hanging optionals (the carrot), and then apply a larger carrot to the higher optionals. These changes, along with the DA changes, feel like a heavy handed way of getting players to play the way you want. Instead, give them actual...
  12. Rauven

DDO Store Sales: June 8th - 15th

That is how the old cosmetic armour kits would work. Vendors in the three shops with preview areas (Hammer and Chain, Lion's Head Armory, and Second Gauntlet Goods) sold preview kits for, IIRC, 1 copper, that would only work when in the shop. They could bring that back. Speaking of the old...
  13. Rauven

"Prove your Worth" Quest in 3 Barrel Cove

If you have Keep on the Borderlands you can get the Mantle of Gentle Descent from explorer rares. There is also the Feather Cloak that can be acquired from Redemption on Korthos, but that is a single use clicky so you may need a few to reach the top. Otherwise, try checking the brokers in the...
  14. Rauven

"Prove your Worth" Quest in 3 Barrel Cove

Use featherfall and use mouselook to help you turn faster. It is just a matter of trial and error.
  15. Rauven

DDO Store Sales: June 15th - 22nd

Ahh, I see. Posted to Twitter but not here. Shame on me.