Recent content by RayRay Ramone

1. R

Generalist Air Savant

I question the spell selection in heroic. Teleport and Greater Heroism can both be scrolled easily, freeing up your lvl 5 slot for DOT and lvl 6 for Otiluke's.
  2. R

Year of the Dragon NPC Temporarily Disabled

You assume they have internal QA processes.
  3. R

Dragon Lord roar questions

The roar is a cone, roughly the same as cone of cold. Best tactic is not to get melee distance close when you hit it. That way the cone has some room to spread and get more of the mobs.
  4. R

Cleave and Great Cleave changes to make it worth picking.

I avoid cleaves and take Whirlwind Attack.
  5. R

Can we have Special Access cargo chest for plat?

We already have officer only chests. Guild Storage I-V. Prices are one time, not every 30 days.
  6. R

Can not play dragonlord as VIP, any workaround?

Did you talk to the dragon in the hall of heroes? Make sure to complete the dialog.
  7. R

Major Announcement about downtime.

7/10. The essence of a good April Fool's prank post is that it's believable. You lost me at the new servers.
  8. R

Dragon Lord Ravager tree still broken

Mutilate is still not giving CHA and Bane damage.
  9. R

Update 66.1 Release Notes

Dragon Lord Ravager Tree still not working right. Mutilate is still not give CHA and bane damage.
  10. R

(Almost) 100 Bugs related to U66

They have a QA team; the players.
  11. R

Mary's Damage Lord Build

I'm currently running a pure DL (lvl 17 right now) using b-sword SWF. Crit is 17-20/x4. Because of all the Ravager tree bugs, I'm only running the improved power attack enhancement from that tree and have prioritized the DL and Sentinel trees. Performance is roughly on par with a regular...
  12. R

Dragon Lord heroic leveling is solid

Yeah, DL is nice. Too bad they broke Ravager.
  13. R

Teleporkitty - An Ultra-Fast Trailblazer Heroic build for HC

Weird feat choices. Toughness? Resilience? No THF or improved crit on a primary dps stick build? Really? And far too many ranged feats. Its all over the place.
  14. R

Combine Servers

Yeah, they can't get a handle on lag now. Imagine the crap show if they merge servers.