Recent content by Sammy

1. S

Hey Tonquin!

I was hoping the tooltip revamp would have cleared this, but it looks like the issue of Implosion not listing its save carried over. While I'm at it, I'll list all the wonkiness of Cleric spells that I know of. Implosion: Save not listed in tooltip. Aid & Aid, Mass: Bless portion doesn't scale...
  2. S

Please Add these Armors to the game

The green/brown one that the drow elf is wearing is a cosmetic I've wanted for years. A lot of ranger trainer NPCs wear it. It's the kind of tunic that makes the quintessential archer look. Whether it's this exact tunic or a very similar one, I'd like this look. There are practically no options...
  3. S

Devs, you fixing the frame rate issue?

I always use the 32-bit client, but the frame rate and mouse issue also happened to me, so I don't think it's exclusive to the 64-bit client.
  4. S

Hey Tonquin!

Minor bug, Angelic Form does not appear in the buff bar at the top of the screen when the mantle is active.
  5. S

U66 Preview 2: Tumble Changes

I agree with the comments about the UI. Please move it somewhere else.
  6. S

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

This is agreeable. I appreciate the selector. I have only one more request and that's for alignment spells (like Holy Smite) to also receive additional light damage so they aren't left behind.
  7. S

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

I'm generally fine with all the changes (even if I don't agree with them all) except for a couple in Exalted Angel. I don't really understand removing the damage procs and I can kind of understand removing the healing tics, but I'm not particularly keen on it. I genuinely do not like this. I do...
  8. S

Stonejaw Solo

I don't know if this is particularly impressive or not, but this guy was pretty tough when Isle of Dread first released. I decided to try Stonejaw again while hunting rares, having finished my Dread gear and also some newer stuff since IoD's release. Total combat time was about 7 minutes which...
  9. S

Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

Thelanis Devil's Details exhusted.
  10. S

Not 100% sure. Ran as 2 groups. Seemed to be about 30 total.
  11. S

Thelanis Redwillow's is exhausted.
  12. S

Hey Tonquin!

Curse of the Commander is not working. Not giving any bonus to stats. Edit: Nevermind - misread. Meant to apply to summons, not yourself.
  13. S

cursed cards and results

Interesting to see so many lucky boosts. Are people just posting their best stuff and are a lot of people getting junk for their build, too? I tested it out and got an agreeable effect on my cleric.
  14. S

Thelanis Promise of Fire exhausted.
  15. S

Hey Tonquin!

Here's another Turn Undead related bug. It's an odd bug that I'm not really sure how to describe. Forge Wisp Wraiths, like those in House of Pain, can prevent Turn Undead from working. It's as if they are being flagged to be affected by turns, but nothing actually happens. No failure message of...