Recent content by Sheikra

1. S

Hunts End and repeaters

I mean... come on dragonlord is a bit too pushed, I don't think it's unreasonable to nerf it back a bit after it had its moment in the spotlight.
  2. S

Does Draconic Power Attack stack with Improved Power attack?

Stacks and doubles for thf, for a juicy +22 dmg at level... 2? Also, it does not seem to reduce to-hit bonus, viewed via weapon breakdown on inventory sheet thing... either visual bug or not WAI? Unsure.
  3. S

Precious Cargo BUGGED!!!

What is the goal of making sagas harder for new players? To get them to stop playing?
  4. S

Suppress Mounts at Banks

/not signed There are like 50 bankers, if you happen to be at the most popular one, go to a different one. Or just target without clicking. Very small problem
  5. S

Fixer Upper- Mondays at 8 PM EST

Hey Griglok! I have a build idea that I've been wanting to flesh out so badly, but I just can't get the pieces to line up in my head. Maybe you can provide some inspiration. The idea is to maximize the self-healing capabilities of PM vampire form and similar effects. Preferred class...
  6. S

Possible little buffs for casters after nerfs

Alchemists already strip immunity. I've been running r10s and raids the past few days and have seen primarily casters, usually I am the only melee dps. Lots of druids, wiz, and alch
  7. S

What's your favourite quest?

Strangely, I'm not a huge fan of actual DnD. This might be why my favorite quests are the Lord of Eyes chain, where the characters are so silly and everything is just a meme.
  8. S

I think I'm going Crazy...

We've been thinking it for some time as well, friend.
  9. S

The Bridge Between needs to be a Tavern

+1 on alignment change, I think it's weird that is locked to start. It is hard for me to suspend my disbelief sufficiently to say that you could use a lesser reincarnation (I think of it like a mid-life crisis where you job into a new career randomly or something) and become a different race...
  10. S

Fixer Upper- Togwik's Monk Build

Just curious, how do you hotkey your bar? I assume you are not using 1-10 number keys, etc.
  11. S

One True Tank 2024

Seems to me like there are a number of... confusing decisions made. I would change: 1. Aasimar -> Dwarf 2. Emp/Max/Intensify/Epic reflexes -> Toughness x2, epic toughness, dragonmark of warding (maybe tower shield prof too if really want) 3. Drop SD down to 41-43, pump falcrony for 5%, vanguard...
  12. S

The Bridge Between needs to be a Tavern

What happens if you use a alignment change book at level 1 on your ranger changing it to neutral, but then you have to take your monk levels bc you did an LR? Eternal paradox? 🤣
  13. S

Dragonlord - Master of Tactics

Hey Raedier! How are you finding room for Rav capstone, DL tree, and falconry? Going T5 rav? I might eTR after trying THF... SWF is my preferred style but I wanted to give the whole "big sword hit big number " thing an honest go
  14. S

Dragonlord - Master of Tactics

Unfortunately, adrenaline is less the problem than the other t4. Improved trip (might be a meme but its my dream too haha), +6 DS, +2 STR/CON, and a legit source of healing. If I swapped to QC instead of adren, I would still have to spend other points in FoTW in order to get the above benefits...