Recent content by Steppenwulf

1. Steppenwulf

Question (Visual Bug) - Any way to retain original sunsword visual?

Hello and good day! Have just gotten myself the Echo of the Sunsword and glamered it, made a cosmetic item of it and noticed that the appearance of BOTH the weapon and the cosmetic changes from its original appearance to a bugged one, wherein a part (light effect?) from near the hilt is missing...
  2. Steppenwulf

QOL > Make use of AI to give voiceovers (text to speech) to all NPCs

This is true, which is why I've mentioned (and highlighted) in the opening post that it would be prudent to only (at least initially) apply all the voiceovers for out-of-quest NPCs only, such as quest-givers. This is the easier option since there may be conflicts in voice playback if the...
  3. Steppenwulf

Agreed, this would easily be optional since there are multiple sliders currently in the game for all types of sound, such as Sentient Weapon voices.
  4. Steppenwulf

Again, as mentioned in my last reply, I don't really care what method is used to achieve the end result of providing voiceovers for all the NPCs, which in itself provides an incredibly fresh experience and a great QOL feature for any game really. And this has already been done using a feasible...
  5. Steppenwulf

I respect your opinion regarding the further advancement of AI and will neither refute it nor contradict your thoughts on that matter, especially since that is definitely not what this post is about. What this post is advocating is merely the use of current technology to provide voices to all...
  6. Steppenwulf

Hey as long as the quests don't break I'd definitely love more chatter inside quests from NPCs and hirelings as well! Would really give a fresh new feel and bring quests to life with voicelines from NPCs. There could some confusion if the voiceovers overlap with each other, but we'd think that...
  7. Steppenwulf

Absolutely, and seeing as how Sentient Weapons can also be easily muted this should similarly be a quick fix to be an option.
  8. Steppenwulf

Recently came across a video where an addon made use of ChatGPT to give all NPCs voiceovers in WoW, which gave life to all the quests and NPC interactions in WoW classic. This was generally well-received by the WoW community. Now I'm not a WoW player but this would really give a fresh life to...