Recent content by Stratiotis

1. Stratiotis

Buying DDO points questions?

The only thing guaranteed in life is Death and Taxes. If I had to guess, everyone pays the local Mass, USA tax. I know I get charged ~8.25% tax at payment.
  2. Stratiotis

Looking for friends or guildmates

I recall a mass exodus from G-Land. Has the population returned? That could be a source of your loneliness.
  3. Stratiotis

Any high reaper DL builds yet?

DL seems pretty fun...tho I have historically despised straight FTRs. I put my alt to the DL test and was very impressed. Essentially, I took a TWF sexy dexy ranger tempest gearout (Dread, Stalker) and converted it to a TWF STR LS DL (Go with what you know, right?). Welf to get the off-hand...
  4. Stratiotis

DDO Store

I have a great idea!! Lets showcase and advertise a lot of discount deals on rarely available purchases...lol...get this...then let the players stare at a black screen in anticipation!! BRILLIANT!! SALES...thru the roof, I tell ya!! I feel like such a turd-banger giving this company money...😠
  5. Stratiotis

DDO Store won't open in game

Same... I have a great idea!! Lets showcase and advertise a lot of discount deals on rarely available purchases...lol...get this...then let the players stare at a black screen in anticipation!! BRILLIANT!! SALES...thru the roof, I tell ya!!
  6. Stratiotis

Melee Power almost 500?

Screenshots should almost always be suspect. I am quite certain screenshot was taken with all boosts active, after hot swapping and other very temporary burst shenanigans. That is not to say some builds can get close to 500mp, like a boosted raged horc barbar, etc. But standing would be...
  7. Stratiotis

Lvl 20 tempest/assassin, now what?

Good point...as I mentioned...that layout is ooooold...and I think that was pre-RL gear changeout.
  8. Stratiotis

Lvl 20 tempest/assassin, now what?

OP, I am assuming you are looking for Cap32 gear? Or Epic leveling gear? I recall a good Aasimar Dex TWF gear set that included Sharn Family set and U46 Lost Gatekeepers gear. Cant recall all specifics but I recall Bottle of Smoke trinket, the Bloodsigil Ring Artifact, Belt of Surestrikes...
  9. Stratiotis

easiest way to get Blister Beetles?

Blister Beetle Farming by quest & difficulty: HE - Breaking the Ranks EN - Last Stand (Probably fastest farm) EH - A Small Problem EN - Lords of Dust EC - Trial by Fire EN - The Prisoner EC - Terminal Delirium HE - Schemes of the Enemy
  10. Stratiotis

Help my mission objectives panel vanished

I thought it was "j" but probably mistaken. Also, toggle every key twice while observing screen until you see panel pop. I say toggle twice; that way as you toggle on/off you will retain your default as you search for the obj panel.
  11. Stratiotis

One life away....

OP needs a BF Pally life...why are you two discussing druids and artis? BF starts at 15; breeze to 20, put some sharn and epic saltmarsh stuff n thangs...youll be cap 30 in a weekend.
  12. Stratiotis

One life away....

Take Heroic Sharn sets + Epic Saltmarsh set...ride them til 30, swap out a few BIS stuffs along the way. Gravy if you have ESOS.
  13. Stratiotis

Emoticon request(s)

I was thinking Lost Ark and BDO, but yeah...their idle stances are unique and interesting. DDO's best idle stance is scanning the horizon while horseback, otherwise... lump on a log.
  14. Stratiotis

Emoticon request(s)

Nono, you're correct, its all against him...
  15. Stratiotis

make VIP Saltmarsh ticket usable if VIP bought the exp w/ points

SSG is not known for their player value structure...or their inventory management. Your call tho...burn a slot, or drop 'em like its hot.