Any high reaper DL builds yet?

Stratiotis

DL seems pretty fun...tho I have historically despised straight FTRs. I put my alt to the DL test and was very impressed. Essentially, I took a TWF sexy dexy ranger tempest gearout (Dread, Stalker) and converted it to a TWF STR LS DL (Go with what you know, right?). Welf to get the off-hand and Vigor SLA (and possibly DEX to DMG, but I dont think it will work...not enough points). ENHs: DL capstone, VKF; splashed HW, Falconry, Harper, Ravager. EDs: LD mantle, FotW (Cutter is my new jam!) and SD.
100% dbltk, 100% OH, 13dSA,
The dmg is pretty bonkers, but kinda a glass cannon. Destroys R5. Solos R7 with some limitations and thoughful strategy. A mommy-copter is needed for R10.
Missing some key tactics such as Sunder and Trip bonuses, but I like the build enough to put my farming hat on to close those gaps.
I suspect an incoming nerfbat to DL. Its pretty OP.

Anyhow, has anyone come up with a similar improved version of above?

Scrag

I was tanking with support at r8 on a pure 20 pdk bsword/runearm swf/pswf + perfect thf and thf specialty, and gobs and gobs of +dc. Used legendary dreadnought for destiny, all in on dire charge. Focused on dcs everywhere. Improved sunder.

VERY sturdy with support, did gobs of damage, fire based stripping made a lot of friends (+ it works extremely well with demon engine + ignition), and silly amounts of cc. I maxed out cha and kept str ~3-4 points behind cha so that I could also max out sunder. PDK.

Edit: I went (43?) points into dlord, ~25-30 in fb, a bunch in pdk for strikethrough.

Maxing on swf with 205 strikethrough is _bonkers_. And the capstone instakill is _epic_ at that level.

Last edited:

Aggy

Just posted in another similar thread.
I played Shadar Kai chains, SWF Kukri 18 DL, 1 Rogue, 1 Barb (can replace any with Warlock if you want for Arcane Warrior, but I liked the Rog for Search and Open Lock and Barb for running speed). I think 36 points on DL, 41 in vistani, racial points for chains and upgrades, rest was probably in Ravager)
Had a DC of 132ish for Dragons Roar (pretty much no fail in R10), bunch of damage, insane attack speed due to SWF +Vistani capstone and very high aoe damage from chains and whirlwind attack). 32% dodge, above 4k HP in reaper, mid 90ish% DS, pretty no fail evasion. Good times. Played in Tier 5 Dreadnaught (mantle), FoTW (epic strike) and Shadowdancer.
Overall very strong and survivable build, though lacking uncanny dodge it makes tanking dooms rough without a healer.

paddymaxson

I was tanking with support at r8 on a pure 20 pdk bsword/runearm swf/pswf + perfect thf and thf specialty, and gobs and gobs of +dc. Used legendary dreadnought for destiny, all in on dire charge. Focused on dcs everywhere. Improved sunder.

VERY sturdy with support, did gobs of damage, fire based stripping made a lot of friends (+ it works extremely well with demon engine + ignition), and silly amounts of cc. I maxed out cha and kept str ~3-4 points behind cha so that I could also max out sunder. PDK.

Edit: I went (43?) points into dlord, ~25-30 in fb, a bunch in pdk for strikethrough.

Maxing on swf with 205 strikethrough is _bonkers_. And the capstone instakill is _epic_ at that level.
Looking at trying this now, don't suppose you have a list of featsd so I can make sure I'm not missing aught?

Scrag

Looking at trying this now, don't suppose you have a list of featsd so I can make sure I'm not missing aught?
In order, by level. Sucks to spend a feat on exotic weapon, but it is what it is. You can ONLY take perfect thf, none of the lower chain. But it works out fine with thf specialty.

exotic weapon bsword, precision, tharax
dodge
mobility
whirlwind (i think i replaced this at some point, because i didnt like it)
swf +iswf
velah
improved crit slash
offhand versa (might have changed it, but 12 dice isnt terribad when you are always stripping)
tact mastery, greater swf
wf slash
tactical combat standard
truthful
tactical suprem, weapon spec slash
power crit
overwhelming crit
perfect swf
greater weapon spec slash
perfect thf
tactical training
harbinger
epic will, astral scion
two handed specialty

Strikethrough 205, attack speed 45 (in ddo builder, i think it is a lot higher than this).