Recent content by unbongwah

1. U

Dragon Disciple is gonna be lit !

The Dragon Disciple prestige class is exclusively for spontaneous arcane casters like bards and sorcerers. And since we've already got a bard Archetype, it's most likely going to be for sorcerers. I mean they could implement it as a new Universal enhancement tree but the calendar lists it as an...
  2. U

Bearbarian Basic Build

Beast Awakened: You can now cast druidic magic while raging.
  3. U

KotC T5 vs. Vanguard T5

Because I really want the VG capstone for the extra +5% attack speed (+20% total) and free shield-stun procs. But I also really want Haste Boost from Vistani, so that's 49 APs minimum, leaving 32 APs max for KotC. Which, sure, is technically enough to grab, say, Ascendancy by itself or Censure...
  4. U

KotC T5 vs. Vanguard T5

T5 KotC + Vanguard capstone is certainly doable and gets you the best of both trees; but doesn't leave sufficient points for other non-racial Enhancements. In particular, there are two types of melee builds: those using Haste Boost (which for a pure paladin means 8 APs into Vistani) and those...
  5. U

Bear Dragon Lord?

Druid spellcasting is based on WIS; plus if you use half-orc, they take -2 CHA penalty.
  6. U

Bear Dragon Lord?

I haven't tested it yet, but I'm presuming Dragon Lord Imbue works in animal forms. So I was thinking druid 13 / Dragon Lord 6 / FvS 1: Dire Bear form, level 7 spells (Regenerate FTW), STR-based with Rage + WIS Battle Trance. Tier-5 Dragon Lord for +2 crit multiplier, T4 Nature's Protector for...
  7. U

I can't Choose Artificer?

https://ddowiki.com/page/Lesser_Reincarnation If you are triple-classed when you Lesser Reincarnate and you want to change to a different fourth class, you need to get rid of at least one of those classes before you can start swapping in your desired class.
  8. U

S&B Universal Tree!

I'd settle for turning Vanguard into a Universal tree; then giving fighters and paladins a new tree to make up for it. So anybody who wants to run a S&B Eldritch Knight, Warpriest, etc. can get some extra oomph.
  9. U

Repeater Ranger Build Suggestion?

If you're going into epics, repeater builds really want Expanded Clip, which requires Artificer 12. Battle Engineer will provide you with +1 crit range & multiplier, as well as a couple of AoE attacks. Then it's a tossup between pure Artificer or a heavier multiclass: e.g., Artificer 12 / Dark...
  10. U

I got a Universal Racial Tome(+1) from one the Ultimate Fan Bundles and found a Tome of Enhancement (Racial +2) in my pack, with using it give me +3?

https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Tome_of_Enhancement_(Racial) A +2 tome will overwrite the +1 tome you've already taken.
  11. U

Pure Dark Hunter Bow

Is there any particular advantage to pure Dark Hunter over rogue 12 / Dark Hunter 6? Is it just for the extra Favored Enemy feats and maybe spells?
  12. U

U66 Monk 20

I don't see Perfect TWF. Is it bugged with handwraps or just less valuable than your other ED feats?
  13. U

Dwarves not proficient with Dwarven War Axe

By "Atri" do you mean Artificer? Dwarves treat dwarven axes as martial weapons; but if you don't have the general martial weapons proficiency feat, you still can't use them without penalty. Cast Master's Touch while the daxe is equipped.
  14. U

any decent u66 Bow Split?

Strimtom has already posted a pure F2P ranger build. Main drawback AFAICT is it lacks a Battle Trance, but if you're F2P your options are restricted until you either unlock one of the appropriate Universal trees or splash cleric / Dark Apostate which costs you the Deepwood Stalker capstone...