Recent content by Unk

1. Unk

Live Action Role Play (LARP)

A AI DM would party wipe the group so fast especially at low levels. A good DM doesn’t just follow the rule/dice they fudge them to make sure the group is having fun. If the DM constantly rolls 20s and the group constantly rolls 1 whats the fun in that.
  2. Unk

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

That is the best suggestion yet for compensation. We should start designing one now. 2024 the year of the Dragon brought down DDO.
  3. Unk

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Did anybody ask ChatGPT how to fix DDO?
  4. Unk

Anyone using a Steamdeck or other handheld?

My friend has a ROG Ally and he plays Baldurs Gate 3 with no problems. It is windows base so you can use a keyboard and mouse with it. He also hook up to his tv and his computer screen.
  5. Unk

Make permanent Hardcore server!

If people think a Hardcore server will succeed why aren’t Permadeath Guild succeeding?
  6. Unk

Is the client crashing due to audio bugs with dinosaurs ever going to be fixed?

I have logitech g733 and have never had the problem. Just saying. So who knows what is really happening.
  7. Unk

SSG: Your Purple Dungeon Alert has failed

And make them champions with a chance of spawning reaper again
  8. Unk

When are the devs gonna fix Shadow Dancer Epic Destiny:

I love shadow dancer for my force illusionist melee wolf scout. One of my favorite builds and when they made shadow dancer he got a major buff. Its actually a real build also.
  9. Unk

GH Bugged?

Yesterday if I was standing to close to entrance I couldn’t get in. Try backing up a little. It happens with the guild ship also some times.
  10. Unk

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

It could be worse I missed the devils invasion because of work and once again I miss this event because of work. I had one hour to play yesterday and thought well maybe I’ll get lucky and be able to at least kill a Mindflyer but phase three hadn’t opened yet. On a side note soloed Ravenloft 1 on...
  11. Unk

Two man party ideas

Another tank option is a Druid bear tank stun and intermediate plus some heals. You can also go 1 rogue/3barb/16 druid for scouting and blood tribute.
  12. Unk

Past lives store packages

/signed Pass lives don’t do much with power creep but it does give you more build options and the variety in builds is really the major draw to ddo. If that keeps new people around why not.
  13. Unk

Please remove the tumbling speed bonus

I don’t mind it as long as they stay with me if I am the party leader. But that is zerging in general.
  14. Unk

Question Familiars Reach

So if I am reading your answer right it automatically applies enlarge to all spells and SLAs that take enlarge and I can swap out the feat for something else. I kind of thought this might be what was happening. Thanks
  15. Unk

Question Familiars Reach

1 Illusion DCs. Your familiar carries spells further than you would normally be able to cast them. Your spells benefit from the Enlarge Metamagic at no additional cost. It says that enlarge has no additional cost but with my druid spells it is still adding spell points. Is this a known bug or...