Recent content by WickedSloth

1. W

"Energy Criticals"(Epic Past Life feat) issue...

So those insightful lore pieces are +13% crit. You can augment for +5% insightful lore, leaving an 8% difference. Which is only 3% more than what cold crits can get to. Considering that those pieces are from sharn, and level 29, you are already sacrificing a lot to use them compared to a dino...
  2. W

Most satisfying character action ingame

Timing my tumble just right to tumble while jumping in the air. I used to feel so nimble.
  3. W

Extra Boxes

I'd buy a store item that granted eschew when in your inventory.
  4. W

Daily Restarts

I have a feeling something could be done. The lag last weekend on Orien was different. It wasn't causing issues in quests, only logging in/out and interacting with inventory etc. At some point, it was somehow fixed, and all of those things became incredibly more responsive then ever. I feel...
  5. W

deck of many curses - rate

I've had good luck by farming my gear en masse, and rerolling curses. Yeah it's a grind, but what else am I going to do at cap, with all relevant past lives. It's not practical for raid gear, but for standard named items it's doable. I run all the quests that drop my gear to ransack, along...
  6. W

SSG, Please Fix Your Lag-Broken Game

All I'm saying is there are not enough people playing right now to cause this type of lag. Shortly after the free transfers, Orien would lag at around 650+ players. That was normal gameplay lag. Currently Orien has ~450 players, and this lag is very different, affecting inventory, logging etc.
  7. W

SSG, Please Fix Your Lag-Broken Game

There' something else going on, there only a about 50 more players in Orien than Argo right now. This lag is different.
  8. W

Sands Rare chest drops, Mythic boost?

I can't speak for the sands, but I can confirm I have a mythic 4 Necronomicannon, which as far as I know, only drop from Feywild Wilderness chests.
  9. W

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

And on the third day, the servers have risen.
  10. W

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Cordo, any chance you can elaborate on whether or not we are safe from any (significant) rollbacks? If rollbacks are a possibility I could understand not saying anything until you folks are certain. On the other hand, if the server data is intact, and it's more of a connection issue, letting...
  11. W

Servers just go down ?

Hidden U67 patch note: "Substantial improvements have been made to address lag"
  12. W

Servers just go down ?

Orien is down
  13. W

Quest to TEST DPS

I like to use the purple demon in the IoD wilderness. Guaranteed spawn, and drops some sent food. Doesn't help if you are trying to test reaper stuff though.