Recent content by WielderofGigantus

1. W

F2P

The cleric class already is F2P.
  2. W

Magus of the Eclipse's summon - keep being attacked by invisible skeletal minion?

That makes a lot of sense, since my party members summons turn hostile if they log out.
  3. W

Magus of the Eclipse's summon - keep being attacked by invisible skeletal minion?

I'm pretty sure this is a bug, but I'm not sure what's going on. So I'm playing an artificer and my partner is playing a pale mage, so we both have our pets. We both went Magus of the Eclipse and picked up the summon, I grabbed the living meteor swarm and they picked the lich. Ever since we...
  4. W

issues when deciding your class

...so what are the issues?
  5. W

Extra Boxes

It likely won't be happening for Spell Components, since that is the downside to playing a caster, since casters don't tend to have to deal with as much durability damage as melee characters. Also, there is already Omnidust in the game if you want to avoid using as much inventory space.
  6. W

Shrine of Experience II?

Thanks. Oh well.
  7. W

New player, first life need help and some wisdom.

Max level is currently 32... will be 34 later this year.
  8. W

Shrine of Experience II?

I've seen plenty of Shrines of Experience I for sale on the shard auction and occasionally on the platinum auction, but never I have ever seen a Shrine of Experience II show up. Do they never drop? Or is it just in the rare circumstances that they are put on the auction they are instantly bought up?
  9. W

Welcome

What the heck is a DDO mentor? Is that some sort of official program or something?
  10. W

Wood elf arcane archer ranger alignment

Neutral so you don't take extra damage from Unholy Blight.
  11. W

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, March 6th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

Woohoo! Can we get an extra week of the anniversary event?
  12. W

How to manage Druid's rage fatigue

Why waste a Panacea when a Lesser Restoration spell or potion will do the same thing?
  13. W

Summons disappear when changing areas in a quest if you have a Familiar from the Feydark Illusionist tree

I have noticed that since either U66 or U66.0.1 that whenever I summon a creature (via Summon Monster spell) with my Familiar active from the Feywild tree, the Familiar despawns and the summon creature shows (as is supposed to happen as I understand it), except whenever I switch areas in a quest...
  14. W

Update 66.0.1 Release Notes

I have not seen any SLA error messages popping up this evening since the update.
  15. W

Bug: proof vs poison augment doesn't stop troglodyte stench

Uh, there is a saving throw versus Trog Stench, I've seen the die roll pop up on my screen when I've walked through the stink cloud left behind by a dead Trog. Sometimes I succeed against the Stench, and sometimes I roll badly.