Recent content by Yuriku

1. Y

Yuriku's Titan Artificer Build

Not at this time but once I finish up my archetype lives I plan on revisiting this build
  2. Y

Yuriku's Titan Artificer Build

Hello! I have put together what I refer to as the melee Titan Artificer build. While this build is gear intensive it is very well rounded and can work well in High Reapers and in raids. This build does have Many past lives and I recently have Triple completionist for everything, which I did...
  3. Y

Ninja Spy as archetype?

Ninja spy just needs reworked, not an archetype. Ninja spy also has flashbang, can go invisible and has a diversion skill in it. They just need to rework it is all. Personally I would rather see a longbow focused archetype that allows you to get ki on hit with a ranged weapon and a few ranged...
  4. Y

New Raid Weapon upgrade Bug found

I don't know the proc rate is, I just know it's high enough to be a concern
  5. Y

While it was funny the first few times when it strikes during a boss fight it can be a big problem.
  6. Y

Hello All, I have run into a very troublesome bug with the new upgraded Raid weapon Ignition, The Fear and the Flame. I have added the unleashed storm to my weapon pictured below and found that the paralyze effect can actually apply to other players when healing or buffing them. As a tank...
  7. Y

Turn off resurrection timers after quest completion

Yes, this would be a good quality of life change for players