2 Hour 100% Reaper XP pots for the Win?

What kind of Reaper Xp pot would you like to see?

• A clickie with a set number of charges

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Time based XP pot like the current ones

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • None! I had to walk 6 miles through 10 feet of snow every winter so why shouldn't everyone else!

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • Both! Gimme Mo Reaper XP!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
Could be interesting, especially if they only tick down while actually in reaper. Then I could use pots for getting rxp at cap, while not being annoyed that pot time is wasted while joining pug raids on LH or whatever.

Siegfrid

Are these new items? Are they on sale for only a short while?
I was not happy with U66 nerf, and I don't support SSG choice on a lot of choices.
BUT in a thread they were saying there si like 1500 players left in the game....
If half of them are VIP its like what 10 K $ / months from subscription ( i might be wrong ...)
They are not running a charity here , they need to pay wages, and keep the light on...

I still think my Darling hires as a melee should have been created with more ac/PRR/MRR but well
And I still wanted my carrion swarm without save for my hybrid...

But I am going to say thanks for keeping the game running , at the end of the day i like to play DDO.

Scrag

I was not happy with U66 nerf, and I don't support SSG choice on a lot of choices.
BUT in a thread they were saying there si like 1500 players left in the game....
If half of them are VIP its like what 10 K $ / months from subscription ( i might be wrong ...)
They are not running a charity here , they need to pay wages, and keep the light on...

I still think my Darling hires as a melee should have been created with more ac/PRR/MRR but well
And I still wanted my carrion swarm without save for my hybrid...

But I am going to say thanks for keeping the game running , at the end of the day i like to play DDO.
I would agree. I have been a VIP sub since I came back had have spent $$$. If the other thread is true on real world cash nerf, they have lost another dedicated customer.

Chacka

I would suggest an experience potion that grants you a Reaper experience bonus after completing a quest, with charges.

This means it is not time-limited, and instead, you receive, for example, a bonus 20 times 50%, so it doesn't matter how quickly you complete the quest.

This suggestion is based on my experience with some strange players who yelled at me I had to complete the quest faster because they had an experience potion running. This might be a solution for such players.

Personally, I don't buy experience potions anymore; I only use potions I get for free.

Mickeymouse

I´m so glad that my OCD isn´t working at all for RXP. Makes playing at cap way more fun and relaxing. While leveling I tend to get a bit more 'intense' and 'annoyed' due to pots ticking.

FireEater

20 for 4000 points seems far too generous. More likely they would be packaged in an Ultimate Expansion and no more than 5 probably fewer. Or wrap them into a Double Bonus Points package the way Discovery pots were.

paddymaxson

I would suggest an experience potion that grants you a Reaper experience bonus after completing a quest, with charges.

This means it is not time-limited, and instead, you receive, for example, a bonus 20 times 50%, so it doesn't matter how quickly you complete the quest.

This suggestion is based on my experience with some strange players who yelled at me I had to complete the quest faster because they had an experience potion running. This might be a solution for such players.

Personally, I don't buy experience potions anymore; I only use potions I get for free.
To be honest it's probably more sensible that it's "number of quest completions", though I have to question what SSG would consider the equivalent of say 3 hours of xp potion in number of quests? I suspect that would lead to a big argument.

For the record, yeah I might actually pay for bonus reaper xp pots, apart from iconic lives that's really the ony thing I'm short on.

mikarddo

I like to use xp pots 30%/50% for leveling.

I dont like to use xp pots (or rxp pots) at cap for two reasons. a) Thats where I dont want to feel a need to rush things and b) I am already plenty of rxp so I dont really need more faster.

If others are willing to buy for such pots its fine by me though.

Ahpuch

Very much this. Time limited time potions for XP were an awful idea and resulted in unanticipated behavior changes by players. The game certainly doesn't need another one. A charges model would be the way to go IF this is worth doing at all.

Reaped and Ravaged

20 for 4000 points seems far too generous. More likely they would be packaged in an Ultimate Expansion and no more than 5 probably fewer. Or wrap them into a Double Bonus Points package the way Discovery pots were.
They must have too many players sitting on alot of DDO points at this point, they need something a bit more New York Pizza slice in the store besides Raid Bypass Timers. It's an option that would appeal to new/returning players that need a boost on those 1st 21 points as well as something to sell to people spending more time at cap

Weaponalpha

Do regular xp pots no longer work on rxp? you can buy 10 sovereign I pots for 4195 pts which is a total of 30 hrs. i just hoard my xp pots from rolls along with all the other boosts...

Reaped and Ravaged

The regular pots aren't particularly generous if RXP is the only thing your going to get out of a pot and not as nice as a Stacking bonus for leveling