Sincere question: Why is Epic/Legendary Losing Community Engagement?

Orchidblossomwasgutted

IMHO Yall Better speed up your Past Lives or the Games gonna be gone sooner than later i will say. Quickly! Or your not gonna be able to Finish and enjoy your Powerful toon

mikarddo

IMHO Yall Better speed up your Past Lives or the Games gonna be gone sooner than later i will say. Quickly! Or your not gonna be able to Finish and enjoy your Powerful toon

You can play the way you like. Others can play the way they like.

I have two characters that are heroic, racial and 4x epic completionists with 120 / 136 reaper points. Others have more, many other have less - but as long as you are having fun you are doing it right.

Racing for an imaginary end while not having fun doing so is a very bad idea - and the end isnt even all that appealing once you get there.

PaleFox

I have friends that can knock them out in a day or two... how are people that slow?
Real life is a thing, I have heard it is even exciting from time to time. Heck you might even experience a thing called emotions.

I've tried it a few times now and the graphics are amazing. I even found some other players in this massive multiplayer but have yet to find out how to post a "looking for more",l. I think there is some secret chat app somewhere as everyone is looking on their phone, not much talking going on. I did find a man standing outside a store, eager to ask me questions. I hoped to pick up a quest, but so far he's just a money sink and keep asking me for spare change.

I'll keep you posted as I level up.

DBZ

Already got the next tetris figured out just waiting on MD to fill in the last couple of blanks

tsotate

Real life is a thing, I have heard it is even exciting from time to time. Heck you might even experience a thing called emotions.

I've tried it a few times now and the graphics are amazing.
I find that the graphics get worse and worse as my eyes age. I'll stick with video games.

Onyxia2016

For a longtime now, patches/expansions have added more and more overhead resulting in the game getting slower and more buggy as time goes on. As workarounds and patches are staked on top each other, there is no wonder the game runs worse now with fewer players, on much better hardware. One reason for this could be Coding by exception.

Coding by exception is the questionable practice of writing some code, running it, fixing any errors and repeating the cycle until you call it a day. No tests, no defensive programming! It’s the sort of code you’ll normally see come out of a hackathon or other high pressure, high-speed environments. Some people call it “error driven development”.

Coding by exception is considered as one of the anti-patterns. An anti-pattern is a literary form that describes a commonly occurring solution to a problem that generates decidedly negative consequences. Anti-patterns can quickly degrade software in performance and maintainability. Coding by exceptions is usually much slower than conventional code as each scope needs to be checked to see if the error is handled there. There’s also the problem that the error caught may not be the one you intended to handle and that this can silence legitimate errors.

Oliphant

Endgame seems annoying since the U66 on Orien. Been playing ranged, which actually has not been that bad per se, but there's a cringey 2013 vibe where people (e.g. melees) need healers and there aren't any healers. High reaper groups are falling apart one or two quests into chains for lack of healers. I TR'ed yesterday and it was not to grind out DL lives, it was just very sterile at endgame and I couldn't take it anymore. Last thing this game needed was curb stomping the improved QOL we've enjoyed the last 10 years where healer co-dependency wasn't so cringey AF. We're back to cringey 2013 vibes where people need to wait around for healers and healers get stressed out by folks, its horrible.