When Voodusypce becomes DDO President

Vooduspyce

I pledge to have +5% buddy bonus always on for VIPs when I'm elected DDO President. We will still have buddy bonus +10% xp weekends as a special too! Love the +10% weekend we had last week. I was posting LFM's all weekend. It encourages grouping and is good for the game. I'm way too lazy to post a group for the current +1% VIP grouping bonus.

I also pledge to introduce "Mythical Completionist". It's a working title. If you have every possible past life you will be able to trade them all in for a straight +5 bonus to all ability scores. And then you can earn all the past lives again.

If that sounds good to you, then vote for me, Uncle Voodu for DDO President. Thank you.

Also I will be at the PAX East DDO meetup this Thursday, March 21. See you there!!

J-2

I was going to vote for Voodu, but I did some research. I must keep my sources anonymous, but I will share some tidbits since I have already passed them on to the National Examiner.

It has been expressed to me that he willingly spoke to Aglaya Karushkin and informed her of the truth about her dead children without even trying to soften the blow. This poor old woman is now mostly catatonic, and does mostly nothing but stand in that very spot where he tore her heart from her chest with his unsoftened words. Shame on you Mr. Spyce.

It was noted that on numerous occasions, and in plain sight no less, he willingly accepted a bribe in the form of a piece of equipment from Lord Burgundy Tir to keep quiet regarding Tir's involvement in certain matters relating to the theft of the Stormreaver Fresco. Again, shame on you Mr. Spyce.

It was reported to me that he, at least once, intentionally struck Coyle Lovell, a brave man and beloved community member, unprovoked and without any warning at all, rendering him unconscious. This grievous injury left him incapacitated and unable to even contribute in the battle that waged around him. And again, we have shame.

It was reported to me that he also is being sought by a Mr. Grinwhite, who asked him to retrieve a precious family heirloom. In Mr. Grinwhite's official complaint, he said that he not only smelled terrible, but delivered the signet back to him in a defective and broken state. When Mr. Grinwhite objected to this reckless adventuring and refused it in that horrid condition, he robbed him right in the bar of his exceedingly rare loot. This is just uncalled for.

Since he's been loafing around with that Nimvind Dirgebooby fellow, it's been one thing after another. For all of these trespasses, I cannot in good faith vote for him. I, for one, will be voting for a pickle barrel. Or Strimtom. But probably the pickle barrel.

Vote smart. Vote pickle barrel.

Oliphant

I was going to vote for Voodu, but I did some research. I must keep my sources anonymous, but I will share some tidbits since I have already passed them on to the National Examiner.

It has been expressed to me that he willingly spoke to Aglaya Karushkin and informed her of the truth about her dead children without even trying to soften the blow. This poor old woman is now mostly catatonic, and does mostly nothing but stand in that very spot where he tore her heart from her chest with his unsoftened words. Shame on you Mr. Spyce.

It was noted that on numerous occasions, and in plain sight no less, he willingly accepted a bribe in the form of a piece of equipment from Lord Burgundy Tir to keep quiet regarding Tir's involvement in certain matters relating to the theft of the Stormreaver Fresco. Again, shame on you Mr. Spyce.

It was reported to me that he, at least once, intentionally struck Coyle Lovell, a brave man and beloved community member, unprovoked and without any warning at all, rendering him unconscious. This grievous injury left him incapacitated and unable to even contribute in the battle that waged around him. And again, we have shame.

It was reported to me that he also is being sought by a Mr. Grinwhite, who asked him to retrieve a precious family heirloom. In Mr. Grinwhite's official complaint, he said that he not only smelled terrible, but delivered the signet back to him in a defective and broken state. When Mr. Grinwhite objected to this reckless adventuring and refused it in that horrid condition, he robbed him right in the bar of his exceedingly rare loot. This is just uncalled for.

Since he's been loafing around with that Nimvind Dirgebooby fellow, it's been one thing after another. For all of these trespasses, I cannot in good faith vote for him. I, for one, will be voting for a pickle barrel. Or Strimtom. But probably the pickle barrel.

Vote smart. Vote pickle barrel.
He'll give it to you straight, even when the truth hurts, we don't talk about the Stormreaver Fresco in these parts, and Coyle is fake news. That other stuff is pretty bad but its a winner-take-all, first-through-the-gate election, so I'll be votin Voodu as the best shot against Strimtom.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
He'll give it to you straight, even when the truth hurts, we don't talk about the Stormreaver Fresco in these parts, and Coyle is fake news. That other stuff is pretty bad but its a winner-take-all, first-through-the-gate election, so I'll be votin Voodu as the best shot against Strimtom.
I'll just point to wanna-be's on other servers. Let's see how long they last :giggle:

The Narc

Lol now you are talking about voting for the lesser of two poor options. Again a big NO to any streamer being a president of anything in DDO, and in this particular case the worst option having hack builds with hack skillz, i mean everyone has seen the leroy jenkins like term being used in trends.

Oliphant

Lol now you are talking about voting for the lesser of two poor options. Again a big NO to any streamer being a president of anything in DDO, and in this particular case the worst option having hack builds with hack skillz, i mean everyone has seen the leroy jenkins like term being used in trends.
Earnest, is that you?

cdbd3rd

In the grand scheme of DDO presidency, just remember the current administration still hasn't come through with the simple ability to /sit on chairs. ;)

Kathwynn

I am up for old fashion ballot stuffing.. I will stuff the ballot box of any candidate that can promise me that Malicia will finally go on a date with Jeets.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
IDK.. was a minute late for Teaching Raid n missed it,the Raid group, that is.:p