When Voodusypce becomes DDO President

Itkovian

Some of you may know of the most prolific DDO streamer on Twitch, Vooduspyce

I am a new player to DDO, started up a few months ago and have been thoroughly enjoying the Uncle Voodu Morning Show. It's just a place where we can chat about the game we love, have a couple of laughs over a cup of coffee. It's coffee, it's talk, no big whup.

Anyway Voodu often makes promises of simple, yet amazing features that will be added to Dungeons and Dragon Online when he becomes DDO President. Now he has top men and women working on a plan to make this happen. That plan involves time travel, among other surefire methods but here is the problem. I don't want Voodu to become DDO president because what then becomes of the Vooduspyce morning show? Yes he has a magnificent beard, but he is only one man, and being DDO President isn't 'no big whup'.

So I thought that if the things Voodu promised would be added to the game when he becomes DDO President were added proactively, he wouldn't have to become DDO President and there is no risk to the Uncle Voodu Morning Show.

Without further ado; When Vooduspyce becomes DDO President:
  1. A tab will be added to the Guild Panel that is a blank, free form field (just like the bio tab on the character sheet
    1. This can be used to publish a guild raid schedule among other things
  2. Two-Factor Authentication for DDO
    1. This was discussed years ago and seems to have lost traction
  3. The ability to gift other players purchases from the DDO store
    1. This is sure to drive revenue and increase the support and longevity of our favorite game
  4. A Tab in the character sheet that lists tomes available for each stat and a visual tracking system to show the current tome bonus vs possible bonus
    1. (eg: +3 STR out of a posible +8 STR)
There are many more Vooduspyce for President campaign promises and I will rely on his community and Uncle Voodu himself to populate this thread with the others.

If you have read this far I want to thank you sincerely for your time and consideration.

The Narc

I am a new player to DDO, started up a few months ago and have been thoroughly enjoying the Uncle Voodu Morning Show. It's just a place where we can chat about the game we love, have a couple of laughs over a cup of coffee. It's coffee, it's talk, no big whup.

Anyway Voodu often makes promises of simple, yet amazing features that will be added to Dungeons and Dragon Online when he becomes DDO President. Now he has top men and women working on a plan to make this happen. That plan involves time travel, among other surefire methods but here is the problem. I don't want Voodu to become DDO president because what then becomes of the Vooduspyce morning show? Yes he has a magnificent beard, but he is only one man, and being DDO President isn't 'no big whup'.

So I thought that if the things Voodu promised would be added to the game when he becomes DDO President were added proactively, he wouldn't have to become DDO President and there is no risk to the Uncle Voodu Morning Show.

1. A tab will be added to the Guild Panel that is a blank, free form field (just like the bio tab on the character sheet
    1. This is sure to drive revenue and increase the support and longevity of our favorite game
  4. A Tab in the character sheet that lists tomes available for each stat and a visual tracking system to show the current tome bonus vs possible bonus
There are many more Vooduspyce for President campaign promises and I will rely on his community and Uncle Voodu himself to populate this thread with the others.

If you have read this far I want to thank you sincerely for your time and consideration.
No thank you!

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
One of you guys can be the President of DDO, no problem.

I, however, will be the Commissioner of DDO. 😝

Vooduspyce

DDO-Presidency-Campaign.png

For those of you who are new to my campaign for DDO President, you may be confused. You may be wondering if there's even such a thing as DDO President. I can answer that right now. The answer is no, there is no such thing as DDO President. But don't let that stop you from voting for me. Because when I'm elected DDO President we're going to be bringing so many long awaited features to the game. One of those features is the longs anticipated 9th level arcane spell that goes all the way back to 1st edition D&D: the Wish spell. Then, using the power of magic, we'll use the Wish spell to go back in time and create the office of DDO President so that you can then vote for me. Don't worry about the details, time travel is complicated and we have top men working on it. What men? TOP MEN. And top women. We have top men and top women working on it. Just remember, vote for me, Uncle Voodu for DDO President.

Also if you're on Sarlona and are looking to learn raids in a fun, friendly, learning environment, check out our weekly teaching raids that we host throughout the winter and spring like this week's Skeletons in the Closet teaching raid. Not on Sarlona? No problem! We're livestreaming the events on DDO's official Twitch channel DDOstream every Saturday at 1pm ET! Neither option work for you? Check out our collection of teaching raid videos for new players in the Player Guides, Strategies, Walkthoughs, and FAQ forum. Most people who play DDO don't raid. Let us show you that you can be a part of a successful raid group. Don't sit there thinking you'll never have a Sword of Shadow or a Quiver of Alacrity because you're "not a raider". Raiding in DDO is just 12 person questing. You can have anything you want in DDO. We're just playing a video game. No big whoop. You can too! And we'll help show you the way :)

EirynaElf

Queen of the Elven Empire
If you have any concerns about Vooduspyce as the DDO President, please don't forget that I will be his VP, and will keep his overpromising, overspending, and overindulging (in bean burritos) all in check!

Jummby

Not quite sure why a the general chat has a commercial for a streamer...