Just checking...

vryxnr

I turned off viewing signatures a long time ago. Unrestricted signatures allows for some incredibly obnoxious (long, large, gaudy, inappropriate, etc) signatures that make reading threads brutally frustrating and painful. I don't even want to temporarily turn them back on to see what you are talking about, because... *shudders and barfs*

vryxnr

oh my bad. Well, I'm guessing the normal rules/guidelines for in game messages apply. So long as it's not intentionally offensive or super vulgar. At least character bio's have to be sought out by others (I've seen guild website links, twitch links, etc in many). It's not like LFM posting off site adds. *shrugs*

Character name on the other hand is more open to being reported and moderated afaik.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
I turned off viewing signatures a long time ago. Unrestricted signatures allows for some incredibly obnoxious (long, large, gaudy, inappropriate, etc) signatures that make reading threads brutally frustrating and painful. I don't even want to temporarily turn them back on to see what you are talking about, because... *shudders and barfs*
I surely did,, for a bit. Really wish they'd just disable animations. IDC about inappropriate, but blazing/flashing animation in sigs has G2g.

*N NO IMAGES