28 hrs of 50% pot

Livmo

Some people who look like cheaters may simply have a poor grip on spending or consider it a minor expense next to their skydiving hobbies and buying classic cars.

Other people who look 100% clean may have been duping masterminds.

The example provided in the op is far from egregious tbh as provided by others in the thread. A lot of people play supremely effectively and it doesn't matter if they have an 50% pot running because they charge through heroics like they were in a formula race, then group up with their friends for r10s only, and instantly reinc when they're done with first time bonuses. There's no downside to having a 50% pot up running fulltime for players who play like that. I could never play like that personally, but there are plenty who do.

If you legitimately think there's something worth reporting, then do so via the appropriate routes. But honestly... There's more interesting things to gawk at in life than peoples' buff bars in DDO.

So true!

EDIT ~ 1st pass is at 30.59 in the vid.

Jasparius

Just another exploit : duping xp pots. It has been like 5+ years, never fixed.

It feels like this game's devs don't have control of their game, or they even encourage exploit & duping.

Always amazed me that a simple database check looking for 50% pots in bags and number of hours active.

Anyone with more than 50 pots or 300 hours manually check their purchases then send a "please explain".

My guess is so many did it, including well known / popular players and mass bans would have hurt more than pretending it never happened.

I was unsure if this was a possible bug on char examine sheet. Have noticed the same player with 20+ Hours of a 50% pot for months now. Most of the times they are capped at level 32. Is this a bug or is the person just a big spender?
Maybe like you, they don't play the game, but creep on people's character sheets? Find happiness in yourself, and you won't have to explore outside.

Kimbere

I was unsure if this was a possible bug on char examine sheet. Have noticed the same player with 20+ Hours of a 50% pot for months now. Most of the times they are capped at level 32. Is this a bug or is the person just a big spender?
Big spender? lol.

60 hours of 50% xp elixir is ~$25 if you buy points and the elixirs when they're on sale. $25 barely gets you a mediocre bottle of wine for dinner on date nights.

Stop being poor and nosy. Also, obvious troll is obvious.

Mickeymouse

Just another exploit : duping xp pots. It has been like 5+ years, never fixed.

It feels like this game's devs don't have control of their game, or they even encourage exploit & duping.
this. but there are also a lot of people that are legit buying boxes or flashing cash on xp pots so I wouldn´t point anyone out as duper on this alone.

funny thing thou.. before that card exploit I rarely saw anyone using pots.. every now and then sure, but it was certainly not the norm... after that, it became culture. My Gulf of tonkin meters are on red.

Col Kurtz

this. but there are also a lot of people that are legit buying boxes or flashing cash on xp pots so I wouldn´t point anyone out as duper on this alone.

funny thing thou.. before that card exploit I rarely saw anyone using pots.. every now and then sure, but it was certainly not the norm... after that, it became culture. My Gulf of tonkin meters are on red.
even I had about a dozen of those pots ...1 left now

i always wondered how many the players who 'really' know how to work the system ended up with back then.

Toblakai

Always amazed me that a simple database check looking for 50% pots in bags and number of hours active.

Anyone with more than 50 pots or 300 hours manually check their purchases then send a "please explain".

My guess is so many did it, including well known / popular players and mass bans would have hurt more than pretending it never happened.
This is a really stupid customer hating idea.