Rogue's BlackBird and Recolours - UI Skin

Rogue

UI Editor
Rogue's BlackBird and Recolours is a modern look to a Classic Skin by Ualac.

The default skin has a sleek & dark design. With recolours, you can have multiple themes for choosing. Colours are as follows: Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red and Yellow. There are also Custom Variants that use the ASOs to make a completely new skin, Such as RogueBird. RogueBird is my own personal skin that I use when I play. You can now download all variants with one download, AllBirds.

ASOs are Alternative Style Options that I have created. You simply have to copy and paste the correct files from the ASOs to the proper folder and replace the existing files to have your own changes to the Bird Skins.

Link can be found HERE.

PPP%2Bgw.png

Last edited:

Stoner81

Great to see it here again buddy! Any new updates on this or anything? Not downloaded it in a while.

Stoner81.

Chiefvisigoth

Rogue's BlackBird and Recolours is a modern look to a Classic Skin by Ualac.

The default skin has a sleek & dark design. With recolours, you can have multiple themes for choosing. Colours are as follows: Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red and Yellow. There are also Custom Variants that use the ASOs to make a completely new skin, Such as RogueBird. RogueBird is my own personal skin that I use when I play. You can now download all variants with one download, AllBirds.

ASOs are Alternative Style Options that I have created. You simply have to copy and paste the correct files from the ASOs to the proper folder and replace the existing files to have your own changes to the Bird Skins.

Link can be found HERE.

PPP%2Bgw.png
How would you get something to show East West North South on the Map Icon? there was something out there that was supposed to do that but it does not seem to work. It would be a nice to have thing but I have no idea on how to do that

Stoner81

The level up screen seems kinda wonky in this new one? Skills don't line up with the background and some other bits on the level up screen don't either.

EDIT - Managed to get a screenshot of it last night.

levelupscreen.png

Stoner81.

Last edited:

Rogue

UI Editor
How would you get something to show East West North South on the Map Icon? there was something out there that was supposed to do that but it does not seem to work. It would be a nice to have thing but I have no idea on how to do that

I have the original BlackBird skin's asset for the minimap to put in place, but We cannot change the minimap asset at this time. It is one of the few things we can't currently change. I would love for SSG to allow it.

This is the Asset I have on standby for if they ever allow the minimap to be edited.
I have full plans to add cardinal directions to it.

yXgDOZi.png

Rogue

UI Editor
The level up screen seems kinda wonky in this new one? Skills don't line up with the background and some other bits on the level up screen don't either.

EDIT - Managed to get a screenshot of it last night.

levelupscreen.png

Stoner81.

Yeah Mate,

Slight oversite of renaming some folders. It got fixed and uploaded a few days ago. But, if you feel like doing the quick fix so you don't have to re-download, I can instruct that real quick.

1. In the Main Folder, open the "SkinDefinition" file with notepad or something else similar.
  2. Search for or Scroll down to "<!-- U56 -->", it is near the bottom.
  3. Delete the first 3 lines of codes:
    • <Mapping ArtAssetID="advancement_entry_left" FileName="U56 - Character Bank/Advan Entry/advancement_entry_left.tga"/>
    • <Mapping ArtAssetID="advancement_entry_middle" FileName="U56 - Character Bank/Advan Entry/advancement_entry_middle.tga"/>
    • <Mapping ArtAssetID="advancement_entry_right" FileName="U56 - Character Bank/Advan Entry/advancement_entry_right.tga"/>
  4. Save the file.
  5. Restart client.
This should fix the issue. All the Recolours were effected, RogueBird was not.

Stoner81

Ok buddy thanks, done the edit but will download it again anyway so I have a backup.

Stoner81.