Never Eat Soggy Weetbix

Eme

you could always mix it up a little, try saying: Never Eat Shredded Wheat, instead....

also +1

LeoLionxxx

Lion of Orien
you could always mix it up a little, try saying: Never Eat Shredded Wheat, instead....

also +1
That's the version I use; I don't even know what "weetbix" is.

"Wheat" has fewer syllables than "Weetbix" so I see no advantage.

Issiana

That's the version I use; I don't even know what "weetbix" is.

"Wheat" has fewer syllables than "Weetbix" so I seeno advantage.
Weet-Bix New Zealand - Weet-Bix NZ

I know what Weet-Bix is as i eat it a lot, but have never heard Never eat soggy weetbix to work out cardinal directions before :ROFLMAO:

Rugar

Weetbix is like eating particularly tasteless straw. Soggy Weetbix isn't that much worse considering the starting point.

Gimp-1

This is all very simple....North is always UP on your screen with South being down (towards the bottom of the screen).
East is right side and West is left side....why so confused? :)

droid327

Weet-Bix New Zealand - Weet-Bix NZ

I know what Weet-Bix is as i eat it a lot, but have never heard Never eat soggy weetbix to work out cardinal directions before :ROFLMAO:

Even more confusing, in the UK its known as Weetabix....and in the US its known as cardboard :D

_fully_carroted_

Can we PLEASE put NSEW on the mini map so I can stop saying Never Eat Soggy Weetbix in my head when needing to find my way around in game..ty
I have absolutely no problem with this… except when I do.

Just took a wrong turn in Shadow Crypt, for instance.

I would like to see NSEW on the mini map as well, and I cared enough to download the UI modding kit to try and do it myself. Sadly I didn’t care enough to learn how to actually _use_ the modding kit.

Indyanna

I have absolutely no problem with this… except when I do.

Just took a wrong turn in Shadow Crypt, for instance.

I would like to see NSEW on the mini map as well, and I cared enough to download the UI modding kit to try and do it myself. Sadly I didn’t care enough to learn how to actually _use_ the modding kit.
omg I did this in shadow crypt a few weeks ago, I was so mad lol