Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 24th 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

seph1roth5

I just hope the "fixed several instances where the game client could crash when interacting with objects" isn't some sort of change to the engine that's going to result in widespread issues because it wasn't tested. Like when mail was changed and everyone had 3 sec of lag at all times. Or when physics engine was changed, and monsters could see through walls and nearly every quest was insta-red alert and beholders zapping you from 200ft away. I think that same physics change made breakables take 5x longer to break.

Dogtrauma

Unknowable Member
I don't know if i misread, there was a typo or i was carried away by wishful thinking, i was however expecting a 6 *hour* elixir

• Haha
Reactions: DBZ

Volarr

I agree... I've got 6 accounts; 3 have all expansions and the other 3 have all except Vecna. I've been a paying customer since 2006 and consider to be quite a loyal customer. I feel cheated.
You have six accounts. So you can auto solo any quest with all your accounts running at the same time. Also you can solo shortman any raid. I don't feel sorry for you at all.

Sarlona Raiding

"All expansions except for Vecna Unleashed are available to choose from."

Booo. ☹️
That's the only one I haven't got yet!

Bought them all & I'm a VIP, so I'll have to wait for next year or so?
I guess SSG expects me to buy it as an expansion in the meantime. And they may be right, but still ...
I am hoping they put xpacs on sale Thursday. That would be thematic with the current month's reward.

Draeqo

I am hoping they put xpacs on sale Thursday. That would be thematic with the current month's reward.

LOL, I've recently bought IoD expansion, must be just my luck.
Oh well, the raptor hireling is funny nice :)

I fact I was planning to start exploring IoD today, must have forgotten that it's Wednesday ...

Volarr

i think giving the expansion pack is a great idea. It will make it easier to get groups where you normally have a hard time filling out groups. Yes the pot is not much if you already have the expansions, but you are gaining from the others being able to go where they have never gone before.

Kritikal

Grab one of the Expansions that you don't have or get a free Elixer of Discovery.

Seriously, A free Elixer of Discovery? While this is surely a let down, I just have to ask

What does ANY of this have to do with DRAGONS? I mean this is the "Year of the Dragon," right?

Saaluta

Founder and altogether cool gamer gurl
I must say that I agree with the opinion that 1 potion is a slap for those of us that have been here for years and bought everything already. Y'all should make it a 10 pack at least or 1 per character BTA. After having been here through thick and thin from Beta, I am underwhelmed to say the least :(

Saal :)

DDO Gaming

Grab one of the Expansions that you don't have or get a free Elixer of Discovery.

Seriously, A free Elixer of Discovery? While this is surely a let down, I just have to ask

What does ANY of this have to do with DRAGONS? I mean this is the "Year of the Dragon," right?
Free dragon hireling would have been nice...even one that gets killed by a single orc hit in cerulean hills. Or a free dragon pet

Deleaka

i hope they do put a sale back on the Xpac's and bring back the 99 coin packs... a few of my friends played a bit but then seen the huge pay wall for all the xpac's and didnt come back :/ comon guys some of these packs are like over 5 years... old also put Ottos boxes on the store more often or perment ... you guys dont like money and want to drive new customers away ?