Mr.Cordovan: Myth Drannor pre-purchase when?

Dunspartacus

We're supposed to get an adventure pack in Q2 as well. I'm surprised we haven't heard anything about it yet either to my knowledge.

Striga

We are not yet ready to announce further details including a date for pre-purchase for the next expansion, sorry! We'll have more information soon-ish, though.
And then you simply dump everything to lama. If you spoon-fed players with interesting tidbits over several weeks, we could actually have a meaningful discussion lot earlier. Well, maybe not meaningful, but a discussion.

Eoin

To be fair, Q2 runs 4/24 (beginning of April) to 7/30 (end of June), so they have plenty of time yet using the YotD calendar system.

CherryBomb

The name Shardmind makes me think of the Shardpants. Like those little stinkers running around with full diapers.

If we're "voting" for a new race, and considering sorcerer as the only original class with no iconic, AND being back in Forgotten Realms... My vote goes to Genasi. Having the four elemental variants akin to the dragonborn heritage fits perfectly.

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
We're supposed to get an adventure pack in Q2 as well. I'm surprised we haven't heard anything about it yet either to my knowledge.
I believe that's Slice of Life (which launched very late in Q1), unless SSG have a surprise for us with Update 68. (And, to be fair, there's been precious little information so far on what that actually contains, although we know it's due fairly soon since U67.2 was meant to be the last Update 67 patch.)

TavernBrawler

Other than the usual Elves (Moon and Noble), there are Eladrin. Lizardfolk are another possibility (as they are native to Toril/the Forgotten Realms).
Another possibility is Githyanki, with the popularity of Lae'zel from BG3. Duergar are also a possible since the sculpts, textures, and animations are already in the code.

A longshot would be Saurial, as Dragonbait is a prominent character in Curse of the Azure Bonds and is Alias's longtime companion. Could be Illithid, too if the Slice of Life adventure was a teaser of having an Illithid option.
It is going to be Githyanki or Illithid to ride the BG3 popularity wave (and Sev himself is a fan of Illithid & psionics).

Livmo

We are not yet ready to announce further details including a date for pre-purchase for the next expansion, sorry! We'll have more information soon-ish, though.
I love it with the ™

Soon-ish ™

Alt+0153

(Suddenly I fell down a rabbit hole into the world of ASCII. ꓘrazy I didn't go full on Tron : ) )

Dunspartacus

I believe that's Slice of Life (which launched very late in Q1), unless SSG have a surprise for us with Update 68. (And, to be fair, there's been precious little information so far on what that actually contains, although we know it's due fairly soon since U67.2 was meant to be the last Update 67 patch.)
Dang, thats a little disappointing, I do like those quests, but 3 short adventures feels pretty lean for an adventure pack. I thought it was more of a side thing for year of the dragon since it was slated for March.

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
Dang, thats a little disappointing, I do like those quests, but 3 short adventures feels pretty lean for an adventure pack. I thought it was more of a side thing for year of the dragon since it was slated for March.
To be fair, most adventure packs aren't immediately given away free on launch.

If it's any consolation I suspect we'll be getting (at least) a previously unannounced free quest somewhere in the next couple of updates, since SSG usually add a free quest before an expansion these days to tease the plotline (Lost at Sea for Sharn, The Lost Gatekeepers for Feywild, Dread Sea Scrolls for Isle of Dread, and Kill Ten Rats for Vecna Unleashed - Saltmarsh got missed out in this regard, but then that didn't really have a connection to DDO's driving plotline as such beyond one last flirtation with the "retrieve a Codex page" storyline format.)