Downtime Notice: Wednesday, May 1st 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Cordovan

Community Manager
UPDATE: The game worlds have reopened.

The DDO game worlds will be unavailable on Wednesday, May 1st from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) to release Update 67.2.1. Read the release notes on DDO.com. Thank you for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!

Last edited:

The Narc

When the old TOEE is removed and favor totals go down will it break favor rewards at all?? Have you beta tested this before putting this patch thru.

Will my alt toons that are sitting just over 7.5k be lowered to just below 7.5k and then be able to receive a second +8 tome for going back over 7.5k? I knew this day would eventually come and have been looking forward to the rewards.

Aelonwy

The DDO game worlds will be unavailable on Wednesday, May 1st from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) to release Update 67.2.1. Read the release notes on DDO.com. Thank you for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!
  • The Focus Orb will no longer display incorrect targets.
Thank you so much! I hated this particular malfunction to an almost irrational level. It didn't help that after 67.2 we had some of the worst lag? no almost Claymation during combat. I really hope both of these issues are mitigated.

Bogrot

When the old TOEE is removed and favor totals go down will it break favor rewards at all?? Have you beta tested this before putting this patch thru.

Will my alt toons that are sitting just over 7.5k be lowered to just below 7.5k and then be able to receive a second +8 tome for going back over 7.5k? I knew this day would eventually come and have been looking forward to the rewards.
When they changed An Explosive Situation from a solo quest to a normal type quest the solo favour went down by 1 point (3->2). This means that I have a number of toons on 149 Coin Lord favour but they have retained their old favour rewards that they attained prior to the favour reduction.

Whilst it would be nice to receive another +8, this is unlikely to happen given the situation shown above.

Ahpuch

🤦‍♂️When the old TOEE is removed and favor totals go down will it break favor rewards at all?? Have you beta tested this before putting this patch thru.

Good Luck.

This doesn't seem like the kind of change that should be thrown into a quick patch. The software manager in me 🤦‍♂️ hard. Lets hope any issues results in extra tomes for players.

The Narc

When they changed An Explosive Situation from a solo quest to a normal type quest the solo favour went down by 1 point (3->2). This means that I have a number of toons on 149 Coin Lord favour but they have retained their old favour rewards that they attained prior to the favour reduction.

Whilst it would be nice to receive another +8, this is unlikely to happen given the situation shown above.
Oh i am hoping to retain the original tomes lol. Also to receive brand new ones!!

Lorrgar

DDO Official Troubadour
When I move and item from the bank to my inventory often I have to pick it up several times to accomplish this. I have not noticed this before. Additionally, when I have an item "picked up" and am in the process of moving the item from my inventory to the bank or vice versa sometimes another item is interchanged even if I did not click the mouse again. This all seems to have become a problem for me since the last update. Has anyone else experienced this? I have almost lost several items because of it. Finally, when I put an item on the hotbar sometimes it doesn't go where I intended but instead it placed a few spaces over from the intended space on the hotbar.

Sheikra

If you get away with this, it will be a monumental move of planning and genius.

The Narc

perhaps not quite as discreet as you may have imagined lol
Funny thing is I mentioned what could potentially happen, it is not my issue it is the game developers issue. I am 100% sure 🤣 that they will be QA testing that this wont happen before hand, in which case it wont be my fault if it happens to result in a double dip, similar to all the items with double card curses. I will of course be biasly discreet about the end results of this favor change. 👍🏻👍🏻