Dungeons & Dragons Online Forums

Kalibano
Kalibano
Thanks for your comment: I've included screenshots for those stats in the main post.
N.B.: as I have 23 alts, I have not yet maxed all filigree slots for all alts, so there will be a bit more melee power here once all filigrees are opened and slotted.
E
Eleazzar
Why didn't you take Precision vs cleaves and free up a feat?
Also, why points into Cha and Int?
Kalibano
Kalibano
Hi @Eleazzar
Great questions, hope you find my answers helpful:

With strikethrough at 260%, I always attack a third target (if in range) with a chance to attack a fourth.
Cleaves can potentially attack a larger number of mobs (if I am not mistaken and if this has not been changed).
I also like the +[W] damage that are inherent to the features.
I particularly like using Cleaves right after using Adrenaline: Overwhelming Force (when it procs), can be very nice combined with cleaves.
Having said all the above, dropping the cleaves and power attack, and going for precision + potentially a couple of weapon focus feats for extra melee power sounds like a nice option too.

This build pretty much only needs Constitution to work, with Strength being secondary to boost to-hit.
After that, though DEX could potentially be useful for reflex saves, the investment would need to be pretty deep to make a meaningful difference.
So I go INT for extra skills and CHA to boost UMD (particularly during levelling).